✨The hangout✨ :3

Thank you guys so much for 100 reads!!!!
I love you guys!!!
———————————————————————
Herb cookie woke up early today because he wanted to get ready earlier so he has time to set up his new plants, he went to his closet and took out a pastel pink shirt and white shorts and grabbed his boxers and towel and hopped in the shower, he soon got out of the shower and got dressed.

He made himself some toast and mint tea for breakfast, after breakfast, he went to his backyard with a shovel and started digging up the old dirt and ashes, he threw them away and added the new fresh dirt he got from yesterday, he then planted all the new seeds and watered the plants. He felt proud but then went back inside to check the time, he had 30 minutes left until sparkling cookie arrived.(AN:he already gave sparkling cookie his address)

He went back to his bedroom to quickly make his bed because he forgot, after doing so, he left to go to his garden, only to find a white bunny eyeing at a sprout, he started walking slowly and picked up the bunny.
The bunny squeaked and pretended to be dead.

He took it back to his kitchen and placed the bunny down on the counter and went to the fridge and grabbed a piece of lettuce, he placed it in front of the bunny, the bunny instantly opened his eyes and started to devour the piece the lettuce.

Herb cookie chuckled at the bunny's reaction and decided to keep him."Your name is gonna be......
Munchy!" The bunny finished the lettuce then started to lay down and fall asleep. Herb cookie checked the clock and saw that there was only five minutes left.

He grabbed his phone and wallet and heard the doorbell ring, he opened the door to be met with sparkling cookie holding a bouquet of flowers. Dandelions to be exact. Sparkling cookie knew Herb cookie loved dandelions so he bought them for him, herb cookie started blushing madly."Y-You d-didn't h-have t-to buy t-them for me." Herb cookie stuttered taking the bouquet. Sparkling cookie smirked and said"Well, it's a gift." Sparkling cookie said, herb cookie placed them in a vase and went back to sparkling cookie," Where will we be going?" Herb cookie asked,"I was wondering if you wanted to go watch a movie, then take a stroll around the park?"
Sparkling cookie suggested.

Herb cookie nodded. Sparkling you took herb cookie's hand and started dragging him to his car and opened the door for him. What a gentlemen. Herb cookie went in the passenger's seat and buckled his seat belt. Sparkling cookie started the car and they started a conversation about herb cookie's new bunny, munchy.

———————————————————————
Hello everybody! I am sorry i haven't posted in such a long time! I don't know if you have noticed but I accidentally posted a copy of the last chapter and since i am new to whattpad writing, i unpublished EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER! Don't worry, i figured it out! So don't worry! Thanks again for 100 reads!!!