The nightmare that bacame reality

He saw his plants black as the night but some were already withering away and turning to ashes...
He fell to his knees and out of the corner of his eye, he saw a black figure with a black hood but some hair were peeking out, there were red as rose coloured hair sticking out of his hood.
His vision was blurred by the tears running down his face, he was traumatised that his plants that he took care of with love was withering to ashes and dying in front of him, he felt empty inside.

He ran back to his house and ran to his room and started crying loudly, after hours of crying, he texted his friend, gum ball cookie for advice to get rid of his depression that's building up every minute that is passing by.

Herb: gum ball cookie! My plants are withering away and i don't know why?! They were completely fine a minute ago but when i went to water them, they were dying!!!

Herb cookie got up to wash his tear stained face and fix up his hair because it was a mess.
His phone vibrated after he got cleaned up

Gum ball: How about you go to a bar and have some fun! I'll come with you! And after that, i'll buy you some new seeds from your choice!!

Herb: But i've never gone to a bar before and i don't want to get too tipsy...

Gum ball: Please!!! I will buy you seeds!!!! AND fresh dirt!!!

Herb: fine, but you have to pick me up!

Gum ball: okay!!!

Gum ball cookie was one of his friends from his friend group, his friend group involed: Gum ball cookie, Latte cookie, espresso cookie, cherry cookie.

(Time skip sponsored by sparkling's amazing skills)

Herb cookie was taking a nap after his energy was drained from crying, his alarm woke him up and he got ready, he wore a green t-shirt and a black jacket, with red pants (sorry, my fashion style is pretty bad
T-T)

He heard honking outside while he was getting ready, he quickly got dressed and got in the car while Gum ball cookie was waiting for him, and they sped off to the bar!!

———————————————————————
Hello everybody!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!
The next chapter: the first encounter
Hope you guys have a wonderful day!!

Edit _ 4/5/2022
Hey everyone! I made a new book and am currently edited this one! I'm planning on finishing editing this book! There aren't many but re-reading this book, i noticed that it's very cringy when there are mistakes!