🌳The park!🌳 :3

A quote cause why not?
People talk behind my back,
And i will sit here,
Like damn,
I got myself a fan club!
😊
———————————————————————
They sped off and the whole ride was silent but it was a comfortable silence. When they arrived, herb cookie quickly got out and ran to the flowers at the park. He started to smell them. Sparkling Cookie had to lock his car before going in the park, he saw herb cookie crouched down smelling flowers.

A bird made it's way on to herb cookie's head and decided that his hair was it's new nest and started sleeping on his head, sparkling cookie went up to herb cookie and asked "Did you know you had a bird on your head?" Herb cookie shook his head and proceeded to find the bird with his hand.

Sparkling cookie picked up the bird but the bird bit down on his hand, then started flying to herb cookie and landed on his hand, seems like the didn't like sparkling cookie.

Sparkling cookie pouted at the bird and herb cookie giggled, "how about we take a stroll?" Herb cookie asked, sparkling cookie and herb cookie stood up and the bird proceeded to fly up to herb cookie's head because it was tired.

I talked while they were walking and some people asked if they were a couple, of course they said no,
they continued to talk until the sun was setting and they were sitting on a hill of grass. The bird was now asleep and herb cookie felt tired, sparkling cookie offered to take him home which he kindly accepted.

When he arrived home, he thanked sparkling cookie for the ride and herb cookie realised that the bird was still on his head and not planning to get off anytime soon so he took the bird to the bean bag he has in his living room and hopes that bird flys out of the many open windows.

He then watered all his plants and gave munchy a piece of lettuce before getting in his pajamas and heading to bed...
———————————————————————
Hello everyone! How are you doing? Please comment some ideas and i may use your idea and credit you!😊