😨The trouble😨 Pt.2

When i made this chapter we were at 449 reads! Anyway, on with the chapter!
————————————————————
3rd person P.O.V
"Vampire cookie?"

Sparkling cookie asked. Herb cookie stood there in shock, eyes widened." You know this cookie?" Herb cookie asked." Yes, but i never knew he was the one who destroyed your garden..." sparkling cookie answered.

"Why? WHY?! Why did you destroy my garden?!" Herb cookie shouted, " I keep on trying to make a garden, but they all die! If i can't have a garden, NOBODY CAN!!!"

Vampire cookie has always wanted to have a garden of his own, it was his goal, life long dream. But it was all ruined by his gardening skills, he had watered the plants and gave them sunlight, why won't they just grow?

Vampire cookie held up the spray bottle up," What can you do to stop me, huh? I can just move my finger and your garden is gone!" Vampire cookie said with a devilish grin, " i can teach you! Why ruin my garden?!" Herb cookie replied, sparkling cookie started backing away, hands up in surrender," No, sparkling cookie get back here or i will grow a carnivorous plant on your bedside table!" Herb cookie yelled without even looking back at his scared boyfriend, sparkling cookie quickly ran back to his enraged boyfriend's side to prevent his face being eaten by a plant.

Really?..." Vampire cookie's eye widened in shock, he had never learned anything about planting but he has tried, but he always get a 'Go back to partying!' Or 'Why?' And he was desperate.

"YES, REALLY! NOW DROP THAT SPRAY BOTTLE BEFORE I GET MY BIRD TO SNATCH IT AWAY FROM YOU!" Herb cookie shouted, vampire cookie dropped the spray bottle and held up his hands in surrender. Herb cookie took a deep breath," alright, babe, you get all the tools for gardening and vampire cookie, come with me so i cam give you a lecture about gardening, then i'll give you a week to grow a rose and i will point out the things you did wrong, okay?" Herb cookie said in a calm and cheery voice.

Both sparkling cookie and vampire cookie stood there, shocked at how herb cookie can change his emotions so fast, and how horrifying herb cookie is.

"Did anyone hear me or are you guys deaf?" Herb cookie said with an annoyed voice? Sparkling cookie got out if his thoughts and ran to get the tools, herb cookie dragged vampire cookie by the ear while vampire cookie yelled for him to stop.

Sparkling cookie P.O.V

This is gonna be a tough week...

———————————————————————
By the time i finished this, i got over 450 reads! Thank you everybody!!! Love you!