💖Best life💖

Third person P.O.V.
Herby walked through the hallways of his house, only to stumble upon a note left on the kitchen counter. Herby walked closer to the counter, then noticed that said note was from her fiancé, it read.

'Hello Herby, if you have seen this note, it means you've finally woken up.

I had to go to work early today so I cooked some food, I left it in the fridge, and microwave it before eating.

I'll be back soon!😘'

Herby looked at the note before placing it down, he then heard his stomach growling in hunger. He was still sleepy as he had woken up a few minutes ago, he went to the fridge to grab the food sparkling left for him. He grabbed the box containing said food.

He walked over to the microwave and place the boxed food inside right before turning on the microwave, he then walked over to his bathroom and started brushing his teeth, washing his face and brushing his hair.

When he came back, the food was already microwaved and ready to be eaten. He grabbed the food, set it on a plate, got some utensils and started eating, after he was done.

He placed the dish in the dishwasher and went to grab a drink, he found an orange juice cartoon. He took it and poured it into his glass. The glass was barely filled when the orange juice carton stopped pouring any juice.

Herby shook the carton and tried pouring some more juice, a few drops came out but nothing more. He then threw the carton in the trash and drank the little orange juice in his glass.

After that, he decided to go grocery shopping because they would have nothing for dinner if they didn't. Herby took a quick shower and grabbed a coat, a shirt, and jeans. He then grabbed his key, his wallet and and his gift card for chipotle.

He then went to his car and started it, his car started moving with the engine roaring. He soon got to Walmart to grab some food. He got a cart and started going through the idles.

He got his groceries and came back to his house, he parked the car in his garage and went to the trunk to get the groceries, he picked them up one or two bags at a time as they were very heavy.

He soon loaded his groceries in his fridge and looked at the clock, he noticed that he took at least 3 hours to get groceries meaning it was 5pm now.

He went to water his plants and then after went into the fridge to grab ingredients for dinner, he decided to make pasta, it was sparkling's favorite dish. He boiled the spaghetti and added meatball sauce.

Just right in time. Sparkling came back home feeling exhausted, he went to herby and said" I'm gonna go take a shower" herby replied quickly" Okay then, hurry up to, dinner's almost done. It's your favorite!"

Sparkling immediately ran to the bathroom and not long after got out wearing a set of clean pajamas. Herby placed the dishes down and poured himself some orange juice. He placed a glass of milk for sparkling and they started eating.

They finished and herby went to take a bath, sparkling sat in their room, feeling quite energized for an unknown reason, he also felt a little horny.

Herby went out of the bathroom and immediately noticed the creepy grin on his husband's face, knowing what was coming. He sat on bed and I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Thank you for reading this book on every step of the way. 🎉
This book is complete, it will not receive any more updates or chapters.
Again, thank you for helping me reach my goals.
🥳❤️