The movies! :3

Because i got 100 reads and more! You guys get double the chapters!
———————————————————————

No one's P.O.V.
They made it to the movies and sparkling cookie paid for the tickets even though herb cookie insisted to pay for himself. Herb cookie chose 'fifty shades' (AN: i don't own this movie) little did he know, it was rated R-18, sparkling cookie watched this movie multiple times because it's one of his favourites.

He though herb knew what he was watching but he had a bad feeling so he asked him anyway, he said that he had never watched this movie before but his family suggested it. Sparkling cookie chuckled and started walking to the movie room, herby chose the back because they can get a good view and herby would probably need to go to the bathroom.

Sparkling sat next to herb because sparkling knew how vulnerable herb is.( i will call them by their nicknames because i am too lazy to type)

During the start of the movie, a pervert who sat next to herb placed their hand on his thigh. Herb felt a bit uncomfortable as he started rubbing his thigh. Sparkling noticed and grabbed herb's waist and pulled him on his lap facing the movie, sparkling who was bigger than herb, wrapped his arms around herb and glared at the man for a good minute before nuzzling his head in herb's hair, which smelled like mint and apples.

Herb who was sitting on sparkling's lap was enjoying sparkling's company. But he focused on the movie, when the R-18+ scene was close, sparkling covered herb's eyes and told him to cover his ears. When herb asked why, sparkling asked him if he knew that this movie was R-18+. He realised what he was going to see and covered his ears, even though he is over 18, he still wanted to keep his innocence.

After that experience, they quickly ran back to the car when the movie finished.