March 5, 2022

I'm not in the best of moods right now. And I know that I will be after awhile, but as of right now, I'm beyond irritated. Tigg decided well since mommy's still in the bed I'll just pee in it cuz I don't feel like moving! And the worst part of it all was that he pissed in my bed.. Major my lil one woke up 3 times throughout the night and I'm just so frustrated. People be talking mad shit about mothers when we complain about the hardships day to day! But in all honesty IDGAF!! If I'm upset I'll voice it, if I'm frustrated I'll voice it and even when I happy I'll voice it. Now a days a mother can't even damn cough, before someone tries to criticize or question why we did something a certain way. Idk why all of a sudden Tigg chose today of all days to start back peeing in the bed! Idk what else to do man I cut off so much stuff before he goes to bed, he doesn't drink water or nothing before and I always make sure he goes to the potty.. I've had it and honestly idk how many more times I can take this before I lose my shit and throw the whole bed away! Even more so he has his own bed!!!!!!!!

SN: I gotta clean up so he can get in his bed! 😩😩😤

Major not wanting to eat his food anymore is on my damn nerves too.. always wanna snack off my plate!  No sir go eat them mushy ass bananas! I get so sick of waking up to see dishes in the sink.. I purposely didn't wash them, because I have been cooking and washing the dishes the kitchen cleaning packing all by myself while also making sure that my kids don't ruin what I've done! And yet none of my brothers decided to clean the kitchen! Imma stop cooking for the whole house and just cook for me!

SN: I can't do that, that's not even in me. I cook cuz I love to and I cook enough for everyone! Always has! It's a blessing and a curse!

Can't believe I'm headed to the laundromat, to wash and dry these damn clothes cuz one it's too many, and two these got damned maintenance people never brought our new dryer for the 3rd time this some crap. The first dryer went out last August, then they brought a new on in November last year shit stopped working the same damn day! We told them and they just took it last week!! When I say they freaking suck!!  They really do! Like I understand we not the only family that lives out here but come on bruh!

An: Currently listening to Get it shawty by Lloyd!! One of my favorite songs EVER!! Straight cutting up in this truck at the red light! 💃🎊

Right now I'm headed to the park with my brothers and crazy thing is I'm actually ready to go. It's so beautiful outside here in Daytona. In all honesty I'm looking forward to get out the house. Hopefully we go to a park that has turf or that soft blacktop stuff lol idk what it's called. I know Tigg is ready; He's been ready.
Fun times at the park frfr! Mad I didn't take any pictures or videos lol that sucks my babies had fun today. The smiles in their faces, and the tiredness in their eyes right now is HEAVEN to me right now..
When I go inside to cook and clean, I'll give them a bath in the process, shower myself, have a snack lol cuz I worked up an appetite. Tigg hurt one lil Hispanic girl on complete accident... he was on the monkey bars and fell collapsing on her. He apologized but she a spoiled lil three or four year old, that really acted like he killed her.. didn't help her people didn't speak any amount of English. They kinda understood when I apologized on my sons behalf, buttttt ion really know tbh. Not to mention this dude kept turning around to look at me.. his whole family was there too... one of his kids dropped something, and once he picked it up, and was walking back to where his family was he turned around 4 times looking at me directly each time... I turned my ass all the way around avoiding that eye contact cuz I was like umm nah.. won't be me...
It's bike week and we out here stuck in traffic. I just wanna go eat something imma make me a hamburger! Lol why did I write that!! Haha why am I writing this 😂😂😂
Tigg is arguing with me about taking a bath lol we haven't even gotten in the house yet!!!! Just a dirty lil boy 😂😂😂
Major is fighting his sleep so heavily and I hope and pray he don't fall asle- welp nvm he's outta there! Damn well it's okay he gone wake up when I take him out this car!

Finally finished cleaning and bathing. The boys are drained from the sun, damn I'm happy about that let's just hope and pray this lil one is out for the night once it's his bed time. His fat self laying on me drinking his milk.
Tigg is okay the game with his uncle... as soon as they both go to bed I'm starting on my hair, but until then I'm finna play Dance central 2!! I finally got the second one again!! So happy!! Nvm Major is outta there finna go do my head!

My brother markel plays his second Professional Basketball game tonight.. last night they played... they lost badly. His team honestly sucked ass! His coach didn't put him in until there was only 4 mins left in the game!! We were all pissed! And on the TV I saw as my brother and his coach was going back and fourth about the situation.. in his first 30 seconds he scored a 3 later then scored a layup got 3 rebounds... but he missed his first free throws... it was cool asf to see him play on tv..

SN: Little Rock lightning is the team name. His number is 15. It's 2022.!! It took him a while but he's finally where he's supposed to be such a proud big sister.

Can't believe he'll be 25 this year... damnnnnn next month!! I'm getting old. Can't believe we are all in our 20s well except the 8th one who came way after all of us lol... so gotta keep in mind it's 8 of us not 7 lol 😂

P.S These knotless braids finna take me FOREVER!! 😂💖🍃🍃😮‍💨