7

(omg she's so fine)

(omg she's so fine)

• • •

   ISABELLE GLANCED UP AT THE BUZZ-CUT BOY WHO LOOK RELIEVED THAR his plan to calm her down worked. Isabelle breathing slowed down at she was in control of herself again, a small smile tugged on her face. "Thank you ash, seriously I don't know what i would've did if you weren't here." The brunette told, tucking her hair behind her ear and taking out the ear piece. Ash nodded his head with a small smile, sitting back up from the floor and extending his hand to help the hispanic-girl up. Isabelle gracefully took his head and pushed herself, dusting off her jeans as she looked around the shop.

"You good Kid?" Fezco asked, seeing how shaken-up the four-foot girl was after the situation with Cal Jacobs. Isabelle nodded her head at the ginger, she was thankful for Fezco since he made sure she was alright and let her stay over after getting drunk. Fezco smiled before turning around and walking over to Lexi Howard who stood afraid after witnessing everything. Isabelle tilted her head at the two teens but thought to mind her business so she turned back to ash who was rolling a blunt.

An awkward silence filled the shop as everyone was either high or minding their on business. Isabelle wanted to go home and rest but she didn't wanna be alone since she had unhealthy habits she did when left by herself. If Isabelle was being completely honest, which she never is, she had not harmed herself since the day she met ash, yeah it was a stupid thing to say but she didn't wanna disappoint him. "Yo, you wanna hit this?" Ash spoke up, holding up the blunt he just lite up with her cartoon animated lighter. Isabelle turned to the buzz-cut boy, wondering if she wanted to get high today or not.

"Fuck it, why not." Isabelle shrugged, taking the blunt from out his hand and connecting it with her lips. She inhaled the marijuana, instantly feeling the drug fly through her lungs to her nose and mouth. Isabelle wasn't a big drug-head but the times she did get high, it felt fucking amazing. Her favorite drug was weed, it calmed her nerves and made her comfortable, maybe to comfortable. After a few more passes between Ash and her she knew the weed taking its affect because she had the urge to eat everything in the shop.

"You good?" Ash asked with a laugh, watching as the brunette leaned her head back and threw up her two thumbs. Ash shook his head with amusement, sitting up from the ground and opening the freezer that held water bottles, he grabbed two and tossed one to Isabelle who caught it with her face. "Ouch! Ash what the fuck!" Isabelle groaned when the bottle fell directly on her nose and mouth, she sat up from the ground and pinched her nose in pain, her eyes widening when she saw blood dripping.

"Oh shit, you were suppose to catch it fucking dumb-ass." Ash chuckled, he wasn't worried about how bad she was hurt like he would usually be because his mind was blocked with weed. Isabelle scoffed loudly, pushing her self up and wobbling slightly about to fall but the freezer caught her. "Catch it! I was literally high, laying down on my fucking back!" Isabelle exclaimed, leaning her head back because she was in some episode of a doctor-show that it was suppose to stop it. Ash-tray snickered at her comment but quickly shut up when he saw her glaring him.