𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Yeah I uh- need some help again." Rue Bennett knocked on the door of one girl known as Stacey Montgomery. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Usually I'd come to Lexi for this sort of stuff, but some crazy shit is going on between Maddy and her sister, Cassie right now. It was my fault so I don't really trust that I'm likable to them as of right now. Cassie Howard is going crazy and I may be the same way, but to paraphrase, she's even crazier. She said it herself.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Stacy sighed and frowned at Rue. "Dude I'm sorry, but I'm like so fucking drunk right now. I think it'll make your situation worse." The older teenager with the curly hair cursed under her breath. "I have like cups ready though. I'll heat em up for you, if that's alright." Stacey slurred. 

"Well thank the fucking gods. Please do that." Rue fidgeted in the doorway. Stacey nodded and sloppily went up to her bedroom. "Where the fuck is it?" She asked herself. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Having been using drugs and alcohol as a coping mechanism for all the bullshit she had been through, she learned how to keep it a secret, something I should learn. Her mother was in Hawaii right now with her new husband so that left my druggie buddy all alone in this big ass house left with all the substances she could ever have.

Her own mom had no idea Stacey had gotten into her stash of shit, but it's not like she was home enough to actually give a fuck.

I heard Stacey stumbling around her room looking for the few cups of piss she had taken when she was clean and stored in a mini fridge to keep fresh. Yeah it's gross, but you gotta do what you gotta do and I was really grateful for that bitch.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"I just let warm water run on it so it's like insanely hot. By the time you sneak back in the house, it should be pretty fine." Rue sighed, taking the small cup from the brunette friend. "I fucking appreciate you, Stace." She said before leaving. The young teenager stayed by the door before whispering, "See ya, Rue." and closing the door.

Stacey walked back up the steps and locked herself in her bedroom, hiding the mini fridge in a hole in a wall she had made once when she was in her drunken state. She was so bored so took it upon herself to blast some music over her Bluetooth speaker and text Lexi Howard.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Where do I even fucking begin with Lexi Howard? She's like the sweetest person you will ever meet. I was drawn to her confidence when I first met her. I could tell how observant and supportive she was. Childhood best friends. Unfortunately, when Stacey had met Lexi's sister in the third grade, their relationship became real rocky. It was hard managing friendships with two different people, but here we are.

I regret not keeping Lexi around me for longer. We grew distant and I've felt regretful ever since

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅