𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Stacey texted me that night telling me that she and Lexi were finally dating. I could tell that by all the misspellings that she was thoroughly excited. Until she freaked out. 

Here's the thing about Stacey Montgomery. She gets scared easily. Never for herself, just for other people. Fear is the only feeling she's been comfortable having. As a kid she had adjusted to living in fear. She adapted. It became a part of her. Knowing just how scared she used to be as a kid, she hated it when any of her friends felt the same. Even if it wasn't as "bad".

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

rue🍃

Thursday - March 23rd, 2022 - 11:54 PM

[RUE RUE RUE RUE RUE RUE RUE RUE RUE]

rue🍃
[dude ur glad im still up, i was lowkey bout to fall asleep]

[ME AND LEXI ARE DATING NOW}

rue🍃
[for real????]

[YEAH]

rue🍃
[then you should've OD'd with me so you'd have gotten her sooner]
[/hj]

[i- thats kinda funny but rude]

rue🍃
[hah loser]

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

So here's the thing, alright? Technically me and Lexi DID kiss... but was it really a kiss though? I was trying to teach her how to french kiss. It didn't mean anything romantically, but even then I was really debating whether or not I should tell Stace or not. I feel like it's the responsible thing to do. But that's coming from a drug addict.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Stacey turned off her phone and put it on top of the drawer next to her and turned back around to wrap her arms around her new girlfriend named Lexi. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

- Time Skip to the Morning - 

"Girls!" Suze's voice sang from the halls. Stepping in, she routinely looked around the room, noting that Stacey was sleeping, holding her daughter in her arms. Lexi had a soft smile on her face, something that Suze was happy to see. "C'mon girls, school. You slept through the alarm." She said, softly shaking each of them. 

"I SAID NO!" Stacey yelled as she got up, her breathing heavy. Her eyes met Suze's confused ones. "That wasn't towards you, I- I swear... Sorry, Ms. Howard." Lexi stirred awake and observed the awkward tension going on between her mom and her girlfriend. "Umm... let's get ready for school, Stace." Lexi said promptly. Stacey nodded eagerly and slowly got out of bed, fixing up the comforter and pillows. Suze left the room, still somewhat confused but deciding to ignore it for now.

Grabbing her suitcase, Stacey went into the bathroom Cassie would have used if she was still there. She saw all the hairsprays, beauty supplies, and self-care stuff littered on the counters. Thinking nothing of it, Stacey stripped and got in the shower, letting the warm water run down her body. She used her shampoo and washed her long brown hair. 

About fifteen minutes later, Stacey got out of the shower and wrapped her towel around her chest, starting to do her usual morning routine. Face scrubs, lotion, and hydrating serums followed shortly after by a light makeup routine consisting of concealer, eyeliner, and mascara as well as some lip gloss.

Running her hands through her hair, Stacey bent over to open her suitcase and picked out a dark green crop top hoodie with some gray sweats for school. She didn't feel like looking all "pretty" like she usually would. Before leaving the bathroom, she turned on the hair dryer and let her hair get nice and warm so her hair wouldn't be damp or tangled. 

"Hey." Lexi greeted as she tied her hair up. Stacey said hey back and smiled at her. Today she seemed happier than ever, bouncing around in a joyous manner. "What're you so happy about?" Stacey teased, pulling on her black and white Nike sneakers. 

"Remember? Today's the day I get to announce my play!!" She squealed making her girlfriend laugh with her. "I can't wait to see it, Lex." "I can't wait for you to see it! And Maddy! And Kat! Especially Rue! God, I'm so excited Stacey!" The girl laughed once again and admired her excited girlfriend. 

"You're really cute when you're excited, by the way." Stacey added, pushing her hair behind as she got her backpack. Lexi smiled, her face turning reddish before leading Stacey downstairs. "Are you two hungry? I just made some toast!" Lexi took Stacey's hand and led her to Suze who was holding a piece of toasted bread to each of them. "Have fun at school, girls." She said, her voice fading as Lexi closed the front door. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Seeing Lexi with her arms wrapped around Stacey's neck from behind or Stacey doing the same to Lexi was kind of odd. Look I ship them, it was just the fact that it got weird whenever Cassie OR Nate was around, they instantly broke apart and avoided looking at each other, in fear that something bad would happen to the other.

Throughout the day, Lexi started putting up the posters for her play and announced the audition dates. Today and tomorrow after school.

Also I was still considering whether or not I should tell Stacey about that kiss. I went and asked Lexi if I should.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Oh, Lex, I'm glad you're here. I need to ask you something." Rue sighed as she walked in the bathroom, seeing Lexi play with her hair in the mirror. "Oh hey Rue, what's up?" "It's about me... and you... and Stacey." Lexi raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Remember when we kissed that one time?" Rue asked. Lexi nodded and shrugged, "Yeah... why?" "Do you think we should just let Stacey know that it happened. You know, just in advance." Lexi thought about it.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was a smart idea. We only ever kissed once and it didn't mean anything to either of us respectively. Stacey would most likely not have a problem with it and she and Lexi weren't dating then. But then again, that's the same excuse Cassie kept using about Nate.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
----------
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟗𝟕𝟐 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───