𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Well, yeah... it's the right thing to do. And it didn't even mean anything." Lexi agreed. "I just don't want her to be mad, for whatever reason." Rue nodded and pulled out a blunt and a lighter. "You want any?" She asked, putting the cigarette full of weed in her mouth, bringing her hands up while starting the lighter. Lexi shook her head and frowned. 

"Rue, I thought you were gonna try to be clean..." She said solemnly. Rue sighed and looked at Lexi, squinting her eyes before going back for another puff from the blunt. "But you really think I'd be that way for this shitty ass life I'm guest-starring in?" 

Lexi pouted a little before resuming back to the original conversation. "So when should I tell Stacey?" Rue closed her eyes and leaned her head against the wall. "I guess as soon as possible." Nodding, Lexi grabbed her bag and left the bathroom, leaving Rue alone. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was the end of the day and I had been texting with Lexi. She was planning on telling Stacey after her auditions for the play she was starring in and directing. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Lexi!" Stacey waved over the crowd of kids entering the auditorium for the auditions. The short brunette turned around and smiled when her eyes met her girlfriend. "Hey, Stace, what's up?" "I'm just wishing my girlfriend good luck. I know it's literally auditions and you're the lead, but still." Lexi smiled and gave Stacey a quick kiss on the cheek before entering the auditorium with a smile.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

- Time skip to after the auditions -

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Bob Ross 🎨☕💜

Thursday, March 23rd, 2022 - 7:21 PM

[we just wrapped up the auditions! i think i found our cast, but I have to wait until
tomorrow's batch lol]

[oh cool! dude, you never told me what the play was about :(]

[it's kind of like a documentary type of thing]
[a musical based on our lives at East Highland]

[omg so like hamilton?]

[yes exactly like hamilton! except for the music... so maybe not exactly but y'know]
[i'm just scared people won't like it]

[aww dont feel that way!]
[i believe that it's gonna be the BEST play anyone will have ever seen!!!!!]

[thanks darling <3]

[new nickname? 🤨]

[omg shut up!!]

[fineeee, hurry back im bored]
[i have the urge to throw all of cassie's shit out the window :)]

[dont do that pls and im walking back now, ok?]

[be safe then, ill stand outside for you]

[okay cya <3]

[cya baby gworl]
[😘]

[omg]

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Stacey grabbed a hoodie and pulled it over her head before running out the door and walking around the front of the house. After a few minutes, she got bored of walking around and doing nothing so she sat on the front step and focused on a nearby bush. How the branches swayed in rhythm with the wind. She watched every groove and curve and examined the movement of the small sticks. 

Subconsciously, Stacey brought her leg up to her chest and rested her head on top of her knees, trying to keep warm in the now breezy air. 

"Stace!" Lexi sang as she hugged Stacey from behind, knocking her out of her thoughts. "Lexi! I missed you." She pouted. Lexi rolled her eyes and showered Stacey with a million little kisses. "We were only apart for like... four... or five... hours." "That's four or five hours too long." 

Lexi snuggled close to Stacey, resting her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. "You're cold, let's go inside." She whispered. Stacey nodded and took Lexi's hand as she brought her back into the house. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Stace, I need to tell you something really important. Alright?" Lexi asked. Stacey sat up and nodded her head, straddling her legs around Lexi's waist and cuddling in closer. "Yeah, of course, Lex." 

"Okay so this is before we started dating. Like years before two days ago." Lexi assured. Stacey's brows furrowed and nodded slowly. "Rue and I kissed. It meant absolutely nothing, I promise, alright? It was like practice I guess you could call it. It was also another point in my life where I realized how gay I was, assuming the whole theater kid shtick didn't give it away." She laughed. 

Stacey smiled and kissed the little brunette on her forehead and pushed a strand of baby hair behind her ear. "I love your laugh, Lexi. And your smile." She whispered. Lexi smiled and wrapped her arms around Stacey's neck. "You're the best Stace." "No you."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Life was fine for Stacey and Lexi during those moments. They felt safe in each other's arms.

Stacey felt comfortable. Like she could be whoever she wanted. Like she could break out of the mold that her parents and society have boxed her into. Like she was more. More than what anyone believed. More than what she even believed. Lexi made her feel confident in herself. Loved.

For Lexi, Stace made her feel seen. LIke Stacey was the only person who could understand her and the only person who appreciates her. She loved Stace so much that every night before she fell asleep, she asked the universe to keep her close. She didn't believe in God or Heaven or Hell. However, she deeply believed that Stacey Montgomery is her Guardian Angel.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐱
----------
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟖𝟔𝟗 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───