𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐫

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Walking out of the bathroom, Lexi smiled sadly. "Stace?" She asked as she got in the bed, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist as Stacey hummed in response. "When were you gonna tell me you drink?" Lex whispered. Stacey turned around and looked into the other girl's eyes drunkenly. "When I stop doing drugs." She slurred.

Lexi picked her head up a little, her brows furrowed. "Drugs? Like-like the ones... Rue does?" Stacey nodded sleepily and buried her face into Lexi's neck. "Goodnight Lexi." Stacey whispered. Lexi's face softened and kissed Stace on the forehead and whispered back goodnight.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

- Time skip to the next morning -

Stacey and Lexi walked down the halls hand in hand, only ever breaking apart when they saw Cassie or Nate. It was sad because of how scared both of them were. Neither of them deserved the fact that they had to keep their relationship a secret. 

"You two look like the baddest fucking bitches in this place." Maddy grinned at the two of them.  Stacey grinned and Lexi thanked Maddy for the compliment as she held Stacey's hand tighter. Maddy applied a layer of lipstick on her as Rue sauntered over with Jules. 

"Hey, guys." She smiled softly. "You fucker." Stacey shot a dirty look at the tall teenager. Lexi's mouth shot wide open and she smacked her girlfriend's arm as Rue got confused. "What the hell did I even do, Montgomery?" "You left me at the window you bitch, Fez only gave me fucking beer." "Who's Fez?" Lexi asked, breaking Stacey from her bitch attitude and replacing it with a soft and sympathetic one.

"A... friend, I guess." Stacey shrugged. Rue rolled her eyes, "Dude, I said I was on lock down." Because of this statement, Stacey's inner-bitch came back. "That never stopped your ass before." 

"Baby... please, don't start." Lexi frowned as she wrapped Stacey's arm around her. The older one of the two nodded and they separated with a quick kiss on the forehead as the first period bell rang.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"How's your head?" Lexi asked, referring to Stacey's hangover. Stacey and Lexi had decided to get away from the cafeteria and eat outside. They had turkey sandwiches that Suze had made that morning and they were just talking.

"It's fine. A headache here and there, but I guess it's manageable." She replied, taking a bite out of her lunch. Lexi nodded and fidgeted before speaking again. "Can we talk about the um... drug thing?" Stacey turned her head quickly in shock.

"How'd you find out?" She asked. "You told me when you were drunk last night..." Stacey let out a sigh before clicking her tongue and surrendering. "Alright, shoot your questions, I guess." 

"When did you start using? And-and have you done any since we've been together? And is Rue like your druggie buddy or something?" "A couple years ago, no, and kinda." Lexi nodded and took a deep breath, taking in that information. Stacey however could feel the tension and stress radiating off of her girlfriend. 

"What's wrong?" She asked, rubbing Lexi's back. The younger one looked up with tears in her eyes. "I'm scared, Stace. I don't want anything to happen to you. I was so scared seeing my own dad, and then Rue... I just- I don't want to see something bad happen to you." 

Stacey wrapped her arms around her girlfriend, before pressing a comforting kiss on her lips and hugging her tighter. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was a cute moment. It still is, don't get me wrong, but it could've been better. Oh, Rue, what exactly could've been better than a little vulnerability sealed with a cute kiss? 

How about not getting caught by the one guy they were scared to get caught by.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
----------
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟔𝟐𝟎 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───