𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Oh fuck yeah, this is my shit!" Exclaimed an extremely drunk Stacey. Lexi laughed at her, but was also worried. Knowing what had happened with Rue, she was trying to let her friend have fun, but also be safe. The end credits of "Marley & Me" was playing and it was Lexi's favorite song.

When the night has come...

Stacey got up and swayed for a second before pulling Lexi up off of her feet and dancing together, filled with giggles.

And the land is dark...

They were alone. Just them two, dancing and singing along to the music that was playing on the TV.

And the moon is the only light we'll see...

The window was still open, a cool breeze settling into the bedroom. It was dark in this setting, just the dim yellow glow of the fairy lights that were strung on the walls of the room was the only lighting. 

No I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid...

The youngest Howard sister knew that Stacey was drunk, and was probably just acting this way because of it. But this caused Lexi to really want to kiss her. It was quick. A newfound confidence settled in her stomach. 

Just as long as you stand, stand by me...

In a swift gesture, Lexi put her hand on Stacey's cheek and leaned in for a kiss. The drunk teenager was surprised by this, but went along with it, knowing how badly she wanted Lexi in the fifth grade up until now. It was finally happening.

So darlin', darlin', stand by me, oh stand by me...

Lexi wrapped her arms around Stacey's neck, deepening the kiss between them. The other girl had then wrapped her own arms around Lexi's waist, pulling her in closer. She just knew what she wanted, and she knew she really just wanted to be with Lexi fucking Howard.

Oh stand by me, stand by me...

"Jump." Stacey whispered into their kiss. Lexi obeyed and felt the other's arms hold her from the bottom, carrying her. Somehow, the teenager felt safe in the arms of her friend. She was also conflicted, but it wasn't enough to stop her from what her heart wanted.

Stacey Montgomery carried the girl she always dreamed of being with on the bed and carefully continued kissing her.

If the sky that we look upon...

Lexi's eyes were full of lust. It wasn't usual for her. Being with Stacey made her different. Sexually, but mainly emotionally. She felt lightweight and full of hope when she was around Stace. Blinded, she used her hands and attempted to take off Stacey's shirt before the kiss was broken.

Should tumble and fall...

"Lexi... we can't." Stacey whispered, looking into the former's dark hazel eyes. She studied the golden flecks of lust that littered them.

Or the mountains should crumble to the sea...

"Yes, we can, Stacey I- I want you, please." Lexi pleaded. Stacey slowly got up and ran her hand through her hair. "We-we can't."

 The dark haired teenager's eyes started to swell with tears as she grabbed the taller girl's wrist. "Stacey-"

"Lexi." She stated assertively. It scared Lexi. She had never seen anyone like this, not even Rue. She couldn't help, but feel guilty. "I- I think you need to go." Stacey replied, turning her head and closing her eyes, taking deep breaths to calm her anxiety.

I won't cry, I won't cry, no I won't shed a tear...

"What?" Lexi's chin quivered, she was on the verge of tears. Stacey could hear the pain in her voice and fought her own urge to let a few tears drop from her face.

"Please go..." Stacey whispered, those two words were barely audible, but because of how silent the room was, Lexi heard it. And Stacey could hear the other girl's heart break in half. Not saying anything else, Lexi left the room and closed the door behind her. Sliding down the back of the door, she let sobs escape her, 

Stacey could feel her pain and stood in the middle of the once joyous room, letting all the tears escape from her eyes and letting the droplets of water hit the carpeted floor.

Just as long as you stand, stand by me...

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Now Lexi's and Stacey's relationship was on thin fucking ice. And to think that they had to go to school the next day, in the same stuffy ass classrooms. The two of them shared the same pain, the same grief. Stacey felt guilty, she knew Lexi must feel horrible about it, but she knew that it couldn't have been taken any further.

Cassie's going through her own shit and already felt like the world turned on her. If her sister had started dating her sworn enemy? Shit would've gone down. Not only for Stacey, but for Lexi, too.

It was for her own good. That's what Stacey kept telling herself 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

- Time skip to the next morning -

"So how was the slumber party?" Maddy asked as she closed the locker door. Stacey stood next to Kat and kept glancing towards Lexi, who was clearly trying to avoid any social interaction. Her heart ached seeing the youngest Howard sister like that.

"I drank a shitton of alcohol and blacked out, like I don't remember a fucking thing..." Stacey lied.

Just then Cassie Howard, the blonde and oldest sister walked down the halls with Nate Jacobs. The two biggest assholes (in Stacey's opinion) in East Highland High School had ever seen, walking side by side and hand in hand. Cassie was wearing a pink top that exposed most of her cleavage and a pastel pink skirt that reached her knees matching with hot pink heels.

"Well she certainly looks the part." Maddy scoffed to Kat and Stacey, earning a sheepish laugh from Kat and a "pfft" from Stacey.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
----------
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟗𝟔𝟔 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───