Paul Seductor angry kinda

They found themselves in front of THE BIG MAGIC HOUSE. Paul Seductor glared at his grandchild.

"Dave, what are you doing?" Paul hissed.

"These random ass kids asks about the family so I gave some info yeah"

"WE WANT TO KNOW DAVE'S GIFT" Jimmy Neutron whined

Vic peered out of the doorway "Dave? He didn't get a gift"

Vic then went about his way while Paul sighed and followed him.

"Oh! Dave!" This guy called, holding a gift basket. He was this delivery guy that often came around.

Dave smiled "Hi Jimmy Pop! Who's the gift for?"

"You. I got a gift for the whole family because yeah. But I got you the biggest gift because you don't have a gift. Like you don't have any magic"

Dave nodded and took the gift off his hands "Right..."

"But don't sweat baby sweat, it's alright. Maybe you could marry someone with magic"

"That would be incest"

"Whatever. I'll give the rest of the gifts later at the ceremony. Bye. And also tell Wes good luck." Jimmy said, then walked off.

"Are we allowed to come to the party?" That kid asked, looking up at Dave.

Dave smiled and ruffled his hair "Of course! The whole town is invited"

"Well then can me and Jimmy perform something then?"

Dave nodded "I'm sure Wes would love that!"

"Yay." All the three kids said at once, then laid down on the ground like sardines.

Dave smiled at the sardine kids, then went inside. His view was obstructed by his mystery gift basket so it was NO SURPRISE when he bumped into someone. Actually a lot of people he didn't know. IT WAS BECAUSE THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE SETTING UP FOR THE GIFT CEREMONY.

Dave watched his siblings all helping with things around him. He looked up the stairs to see people by Wes' door. One of them was his hot cousin, emo Pete. He leaned against a wall, looking all hot.

"Pete, we need another Mikey" Paul said, pointing to a boy named Mikey who was attempting to hang up a sign.

"MIKEY" he repeated to himself, then shapeshifter into the boy with glasses to help hang up the sign

BUT THEN OMG HAYLEY WALKED IN AND IT STARTED TO RAIN PISS.

"My baby's night has to be perfect" she whispered to herself.

Billie walked right next to her "Hun, you're ruining the flowers"

"Did someone say flowers?" A voice called, which calmed the piss storm. THAT VOICE WAS TWILIGHT SPARKLE AND PEOPLE CLAPPED AT THE SIGHT OF HER WHEN SHE MADE A FLOWER SWING AND SWUNG DOWN.

Then, Twilight whipped her horn toward Dave and cut his cheek. Twilight laughed then licked the blood.

"Sorry not sorry. You know how we don't have the same dad, right?"

"Of course you've said this so many-"

"Yeah, I haven't seen my dad, Edward Cullen, in so fucking long. But it's just so cool that my dad is a vampire. You know, Edward Cullen"

Dave sighed "Yes"

"Anyway, stop getting in the way. You're trying to hard" Twilight said, then started to walk away

"AT LEAST MY DAD IS STILL AROUND" Dave yelled, then walked straight to his mom and dad's room.

He opened the door to his parent's room to witness his dad crying.

Dave dropped his basket on the floor and ran to their side "What's wrong?"

"People are always mean to me" Rivers cried

Dave rubbed his back "Why are they mean to you?"

Rivers rubbed his tears "Because I don't want no scrub"

"What are scrubs?"

"A scrub is guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a busta.
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass" Gwen answered

"Oh okay"