VTHYO chap:02

Ye Ya is essentially a monster, and even if he travels through human beings, he can see things that ordinary people can't see.

- For example, guardian spirits.

The guardian spirit only protects the most sincere and good people, but also the most vicious and wicked people. It is very rare that only one person in a hundred people has his own guardian spirit.

She raised her head and widened her eyes. In her line of sight, a black crow stood on the shoulders of the teenager, her eyes were red, and the black air circling around her body enveloped the teenager like a dark cloud.

Ye Ya remembered that her mother said that crows are ominous, and humans with such guardian spirits are not good people. If they see them, they should hide away to avoid disaster.

She gulped and swallowed, with her hands behind her back, she honestly turned sideways to get out of the way.

Shen Zhou lowered his eyes, held up the bicycle indifferently, and threw the book into the basket. Pushing the bicycle and walking two steps away, he immediately stopped and turned back again.

"What's your name?" he asked condescendingly.

Ye Ya was afraid of the crow, so she answered obediently, "Ye Ya."

Shen Zhou raised his eyebrows, looked around, and then focused on her again.

Shen Zhou picked up the car and squatted down in front of her: "Where are your parents?"

Ye Ya's attention was always on his shoulders.

The crow was probably tired, and was sitting on his shoulders, slowly pecking at the black feathers on his wings with his beak. Aware of Ye Ya's sight, the crow's blood-red eyes fell over, opening its mouth and screaming fiercely.

Ye Ya shook her shoulders and covered her eyes with her small hands.

Shen Zhou pursed his lips. He was not likable since he was a child, and it is not strange to scare children now. After all, cats and dogs have to hide when they see him.

Glancing at Ye Ya's dry, cracked lips, Shen Zhou got up and went into the nearby convenience store.

He took out the only five dollars he had from his pocket, and lingered in front of the shelf for a long time with the crumpled banknotes in his hand, and reluctantly bought a bottle of Wahaha.

"Here." Shen Zhou walked up to Ye Ya again and handed over the Wahaha he bought.

Ye Ya slowly left a small slit with her fingers, staring at Wahaha with big eyes and never moving.

Shen Zhou took the initiative to insert a straw for her, with a thin voice: "Drink, I'll take you to the police after drinking, and they will help you find your parents."

Ye Ya's long eyelashes trembled, and she touched Wahaha carefully, sucking and slipping.

—Sweet, it was something she hadn’t tasted in a hundred years.

"Thank you, brother." Ye Ya's lips curled into a smile, and her clean and bright smile made her whole face come alive. It's just that his face and body are too dirty, so dirty that they look like they just rolled out of the garbage.

Shen Zhou looked uncomfortable, took out a tissue and dipped the remaining sip of water in the kettle to wipe the filth off her face, gradually revealing her original appearance.

The leaf buds grow very nicely.

The eyebrows are curved, the eyes are bright, and a red tear mole is impartially dotted under the left eye. Anyone who sees it will be beautiful and cute. The only downside is that she is too thin and her skin is too pale, like malnutrition and long-term abuse.