VTHYO chap:10

A street away from KFC, Shen Zhou took his pink donkey and pushed him beside them.

The color of his car is really irritating, and there is a little pig Peppa printed on the trunk, which is really weird with Shen Ri's cold eyebrows.

"Your car... is quite special." After a long time, Ye Qinghe found a suitable word in front of him.

Shen Zhou glanced at the car and said, "It's from the lottery."

"Eh?" Ye Qinghe's eyes widened and he sighed in disbelief, "You are so lucky..."

He has also participated in lottery draws, such as Dad's annual meeting, shopping mall activities, and playground activities, but every time he fails, no matter how high the winning rate is, it has nothing to do with him.

Ye Qinghe couldn't help but envy: "It's great, I also want to win the lottery once."

Shen Zhou has always been the pronoun of "Mildew God" since he was a child.

He couldn’t catch the bus, and he didn’t come when he went to the bus early; he didn’t eat instant noodles without seasoning packets; if he didn’t go out with an umbrella, it would rain; there were key teachers who didn’t memorize the test, and the teacher who didn’t review the homework was the first to call him by name. Answer; in addition, he will make people around him unlucky, not to mention that some people praise him for being lucky, others are not even willing to go with him.

Who would envy him for winning the lottery now?

Not to mention, it tastes good.

Shen Zhou involuntarily straightened his spine, with a little pride in his tone that he hadn't noticed, "I'm only lucky occasionally."

Ye Qinghe didn't speak, and looked at the car in his hand enviously.

At this time, the sun was getting bigger, Ye Ya didn't wear a hat anymore, and hung the fisherman hat loosely on the back with a rope. She walked very slowly with her short legs, and from time to time she was attracted by various guardian spirits passing by.

Just a few steps away from the destination, Ye Ya suddenly stopped.

"Ya Ya?" Ye Qinghe looked at her suspiciously.

Ye Ya raised her head high: "Ya Ya's legs said it didn't want to leave."

"Then hug?"

Ye Qinghe was about to bend over to hug her when Ye Ya pushed him away, "I want to ride on Brother Shen Zhou's little motorcycle." She looked at the pink electric donkey, her eyes lit up.

Ye Qinghe pursed his lips, and before he could speak, Shen Zhou hugged her and put her on the back seat. On the other side, Shen Ran was also thinking about getting in the car, and Shen Zhou picked him up and put him behind Ye Ya.

Afraid that the two children would fall, Ye Qinghe hurriedly stretched out his hand to protect them.

Soon he arrived at the store, there were many people, Ye Qinghe went to order food alone, leaving Shen Zhou to take care of one or two children.

Ye Ya sat opposite Shen Ran and lowered her head to play with the toys on the table.

The two small tugs on the top of her head were tied by Ye Qinghe in the morning. They were not very well tied. One was high and the other was low, and one of them was scattered.

Shen Zhou had obsessive-compulsive disorder, and the more he looked, the more uncomfortable he felt, and he waved at Ye Ya: "Come here."

Ye Ya tilted her head suspiciously, jumped off the chair and walked over.