VTHYO chap:09

The system didn't know Ye Ya's fear, and kept urging: [Ya'er, hurry up! Get your piranha luck! ]

woo...

She is not a piranha.

Ye Ya pursed her mouth, resisting the fear and stepping forward, "I...my name is Ye Ya." The black sparrow above her head never meant to leave, and leisurely picked up the small flower ball on Ye Ya's hat.

Tears swirled in her eyes, but before she could say anything, the cry came out first, "I, I'm super fierce!" Ye Ya choked twice, and cried out with a whimper.

Her cry successfully shocked Shen Ran, and even Shen Zhou and Ye Qinghe on the side were stunned.

[Ding! Mission completed, get watering point X30]

system:[……? ? ? ]

no…

What kind of completion is this! ? Dare to love its super fierce is really super fierce? ?

The system was deeply puzzled by its own rating system.

Ye Ya was crying while pulling the brim of her hat, and her voice came intermittently along with the choking, "Big brother, don't let the black sparrows peck me... Don't eat the little leaves of Ya Ya~"

She burst into tears, crying so sadly.

Shen Ran fixedly looked at her and tugged Shen Zhou's sleeves involuntarily.

Ye Ya's small shoulders shook, her face flushed red, and her eyelashes washed with tears were black and shiny.

—The pretty little girl is very pleasing even when she cries.

Shen Ran... silently blushed.

"What's wrong with Ya Ya?" Ye Qinghe squatted down and picked her up, took out a tissue and wiped the tears on her face, "There are no black sparrows, look where there are black sparrows."

The sky is blue and cloudless, not to mention black sparrows, not even sparrows.

Ya Ya squeaked and cried, but didn't answer his words.

In the blurry eyes of tears, Ye Ya saw that the white cat that had been lounging on the shoulders of his eldest brother slowly opened his eyes. It stretched gracefully, and then showed its paws and patted the crow. The crow couldn't dodge and was scratched. .

"Gah!"

It flapped its wings and let out an angry scream.

The white cat's pupils stood up, and he bared his teeth immediately, and flashed his claws at it again.

The crow was afraid, flapped its wings and flew back to Shen Zhou. The dark wings slowly covered the whole body, and the body became transparent little by little, and finally disappeared completely.

— tactical stealth,

After driving away the crow, the white cat stuck out its tongue and licked Ye Ya's face, then shrank back and disappeared.

Ye Ya sniffed the tip of her nose, and her tears stopped suddenly.

"Stop crying?" Ye Qinghe wiped her wet eyes.

Ye Ya tightly wrapped around Ye Qinghe's neck. She took off her hat and touched the top of her head. After feeling that the small seeds were intact on her head, she breathed a long sigh of relief.

The crow left, and the fear disappeared immediately.

Ye Ya broke free from Ye Qinghe's arms and walked to Shen Ran's side. The other party shivered and hid more tightly.