chapter 2 part 1

After Eishiro gone to his room.

Well today was an interesting day I hope this New Ayato amagiri gonna be challenging I know that this is the first time I saw him but it's feels like I know him.

Well aside from that as far as I remember from what that man said the relationship between Amagiri and yabuki clan is pretty intense.

But this is what it makes fun ofcourse I don't care whether he is amagiri, I just need a worthy rival because as far as my inspection goes, there are only some who can Match my strength and speed,skills.

The first one I think it's Ernest faircloughThe student council president of galladsworth academy according to the clips I watched from his gryphs festa matches he is very strong and there is no denying that fact

The student council president of galladsworth academy according to the clips I watched from his gryphs festa matches he is very strong and there is no denying that fact.

First off all, His swords man ship is even better than me and his experience with swords are quite remarkable, he does this to keep his Trump card hidden.

Because even without his <lie glims> he is strong and I have feeling that he was holding back quite a bit even in the Vesta and duels.

He has some dark power that I have to know before batelling him in one on one duel.

Well the chances are still 80-20  to win against him.

Now the second who comes to my mind is Fan xinglou the student council president of Jie Long seventh institute

I can say  just by seeing her that I can't defeat her,

Ofcourse, there is still a chance that if I use my orga Lux.

But the aura which surrounds her body was so strong and dangerous.

If I battle her know It will be like a self destroy in one way or another.

Because of the power and skills of Fan xinglou is still unknown I can't say it for sure.

Now the third name is that man I mean
Yabuki bunzai.

He is the one thought me all the skills and power's this is true that he thought me but it doesn't mean that he can defeat me that easily.

In the end I am going to win anyway.

But still It will be an one heck of a battle
And In the first place my power's and skills are decreased by 5 to 6 percent because not being able to train much but still even without training I can definitely defeat that man.

Well they were some opponents who could be pretty intense and challenging.

Let's hope this Ayato amagiri will gonna be a strong rival who can Match against my power and skills.

By thinking this Eishiro slept on the bed till it was morning 4.00 am.

Chapter 2 part 1 End's here.