Chapter 10: The awaken.

"Ursual I finally found you."sylvia Said joyfully and she was happy.

"Who are you?" Ursula said without showing any emotions

"W-What you don't know me." Sylvia asked again

"Has I said before, I don't know who are you." Ursula said and a black thunder appeared above sylvia and it was about hit her.

"Ahh, Folkvangr switch to shoot mod." Sylvia commended and she jumped backwards at the same time.

"Nice intuition and reflexes you got, But I won't miss again ." Ursula said and a black mist started to surround sylvia and the black thunder striked Sylvia this time

"..Aaaa...aag!" sylvia screamed in pain.

"No your are not Ursula, you have the same body but I can't sense anything from you not even your..." sylvia was afraid to believe it.

"You are right Sylvia she is just being controlled by me and you can't even sense her life ,there is no way you can free her." masked guy stated.

"...." by hearing this sylvia lost all her senses and she started to loose consciousness.

" by hearing this sylvia lost all her senses and she started to loose consciousness

"You battled against me well Sylvia Lyyneheym but this is the end." the masked guy said while moving towards sylvia and poured dark prana in his orga Lux.

..Ayato.

Sylvia was only thinking about Ayato at that time.

The masked guy was attacking with his orga Lux from the front and Ursula prepared a darkess sphere and threw towards sylvia

This is bad Ayato won't be able to save sylvia from both the direction.(Eishiro thought)

"Haa." the masked guy charged in his full speed.

"A-Ayatoo I am sorry." sylvia said loudly before loosing consciousness.

Hidden darkness technique:Zeo-zehphyst

"Amagiri shimmei style ultimate technique:Moon of carnage."

Ayato and Eishiro used one of there special technique at a same time.

Ayato destroyed the darkess sphere with his ser versta and grabbed sylvia by his both arms.

"Tsk,how did you managed to destroy my orga Lux that easily?" the masked guy asked

"Your dark prana is strong, but I am way stronger than you interms of using dark prana correctly." Eishiro said but he was still looking at him with serious

"A-Ayato.." Sylvia was both suprised and happy to see Ayato.

"Just Leave this to me sylvie." ayato said sylvie while looking at his back and holding sylvia in his arms.

"You took long enough ayato." Eishiro said.

"Sorry Ei.., Darkness Lord." Ayato corrected himself before revealed Eishiro identity