Chapter 9: Sylvia's strength

After the two days.

Ayato was alone in the room as awaken at 7:00 am
"Looks like my injuries are healed up, now I can try to break my third seal."

Ayato stood up from the bed and tried to move his body at his limit but then he found a letter on the table.

"This is Sylvie's letter."
Ayato opened it and Started reading the letter.

"So Sylvie is busy today huh and I think that's the reason she left the letter."

*Now the part will be Sylvia.*

"I really wanted to go and saw ayato

"I really wanted to go and saw ayato." Sylvia said loud as she wanted to know how much Ayato's injures are healed up.

"But you have to focus on your student council role too and you can ask about his condition through the phone can't you." Sylvia's assistant said.

"Okay.., W-What it says that the signals are not working." by seeing this Sylvia was about to go outside but.

"It sounded like an explosion let's go assistant." Sylvia said while running towards the outside there she saw two people are trying to enter the academy by force.

"Who are they? Sylvia asked as seemed worried about the masked guy.

"You can call me masked guy and I came here to destroy the Queenvail Girls' Academy." the masked guy said out loud.

By hearing this several students started attacking at him but all of them were knocked out by him with a single swipe of his attack.

By seeing this the students who are in page 1 started at attacking.

"take this,Haaa"
Paivi,Miluse,Monica,Mahulena. The four attacked him all are 3 rank,9rank,13rank and 7 rank used there orga Lux to defeat which is Lyre-Poros to activate it's true ability all the members should concentrate equally or this orga Lux is useless and those four who are attacking the masked guy had already Masterd this orga Lux more than anyone.

"How dissatisfaction, I thought you four could atleast able to hold yourself for longer than this but I was wrong."he Said.

The masked guy defeated all the four girls without taking a single damage by seeing that there top ranked strega didn't even able to defeat him, the other girls started to panic in fear.

"All of you evacuate to outside the Queenvail academy, I will fight against him." Sylvia announced to all the girls.

"But we can't leave you alone." all of them said.

"It's hard for me to say but you will just slow me down right now." Sylvia said it but in a sad look.

This was the same line Ayato said to kirin during asteriods ( Sylvia thinks)

"Alright.." all of them started going outside.

"You should go too." Sylvia said to his assistant.

"Don't worry I will defeat him." Sylvia said but she had already known that this guy is strong but still she said with smile.