Chapter 10: Awaken part 2

Ayato was battling against the masked guy who is currently not able to move because of Ayato's technique but it seemed like the masked guy has know a other to attack

“Ayato-o, dodge it.”  Eishiro said loudly.

But Eishiro was able to sense it before and because of that didn't got any fatal injures.

Just has Ayato heard this he jumped backwards.

“Ughhh,.” Ayato's left hand was bleeding more blood than before as he used his left arm to intercept the attack because it was too late for him to dodge it completely.

I wasn't even able to see the last attack if Eishiro hadn't said to dodge it then I would have been in a pretty condition (Ayato thought)

Who are you really dark lord...” masked guy asked while he was still pushed downwards due to Ayato's attack

“Ohh, I am nothing special.” Eishiro shrugged his shoulders and Said

“There is no way you would been able to saw that attack ,which can pass through the dimensions at a single point I command but you were able to see it.”

“Not only that you also known that I won't be able to change it's direction once I commanded it if you haven't told ayato he would been dead right now as I commanded it towards his heart.” masked guy said as he was deflecting the force of the gravity push, And he stood up in his place as it didn't effected him at all

“Haaa,Hidden sword technique: dark swing severe.” masked guy charged towards Eishiro in an instant and he pushed him back to the walls.

“Now, it's your turn.” masked guy used the same technique on sylvia.

“Sylvie,are you alright..? Ayato grabbed sylvie before she was about to hit the building.

“Yeah, I will be alright Aaag,!” But because of his attack  from Sylvia's stomach the blood was flowing.

“S-Sylvie..” As ayato saw that she was injured he looked at the masked guy with cold eyes.

I have never seen ayato like this before.(Sylvia thought)

Masked guy I said that I will be the one to fight you but then why are you hurting others.” Ayato said in same looks

“W-Wait a minute looks like I figured it out.”Ayato mummered

Now if I remember correctly then Haruka said me once that there will be sometimes you have to fight for yourself and to fullfill your own desires.

“That's what she said, then to unlock my third seal.”

I have to fight for myself and to do that I have to forget about everything that I have been till now.

I still don't if it's going to work, but I have to try.” Ayato was still talking to himself

“Ayato you can do this.” sylvia said while holding his hand which Ayato kept on her stomach from where the blood is flowing,as he was stopping the blood by using his prana.

“Sylvie, thanks for believing in me.” Ayato smiled and said

“Then here goes nothing.”

“Haaaaaaaaa.” Ayato was raising his prana has much as it can go and when he was raised it too his limit of the second seal then found himself in a familiar place.

“Looks like I was right,this is the same place where I released my second seal but this time it will be gone for permanent.” Ayato moved towards the key inside his mind and caught in his hands.