Chapter 5 part 2:The real battle begins

Continuation from the previous chapter.

"Kirin, what do you mean ayato."

Sorry Kirin and claudia but this has to be done at any cost.

"This is what I meant that I am greatfull to become friends with you and claudia that's the reason I can't afford to loose it because I already experienced it one time but this time it won't be like before that I promise."

As soon as ayato said this a shadow came from down and It suddenly with one stroke at neck Kirin was about to fall but Ayato grabbed Kirin.

And then the second hit comes at Claudia she this comming but she wasn't able to react in time.

"Thanks Eishiro, I owe you."

"Eishiro, Ayato you said you owe me right so then after this battle you have to fight against me

"Eishiro, Ayato you said you owe me right so then after this battle you have to fight against me."

"I don't mind, infact I can't wait for our battle to happen."

"Eishiro take care of Kirin and claudia don't let them to come inside the sediokan."

"Eishiro, don't worry about them alright just focus on your battle.”

After saying that Eishiro left the place with Kirin and claudia carrying.

“Okay it's time to destroy some asteriods.”

“So there are two of them coming at once huh, alright then hhaa.”

Ayato jumped straight forward where one asteriod is the nearest.

“Amagiri shimmei style graplin technique:Zephyst.”

After he destroyed one of the asteriod he used his speed by kicking the air with his prana to go where the second one is.

“Wohh this one is bigger than the previous ones ,alright then here I come.”

“Amagiri shimmei style graplin technique:Zephyst for the second time.”

Ayato destroyed both the asteriods.

“Well that was a risky move ,ugh?

There is blood started began to flow from Ayato hand.

“Well I think this has to be expected, because I used a forebidden amagiri shimmei style.”

“It's because when I used Zephyst for it to work properly I have to sacrifice some of my blood but this is only one thing the other cost is that it could even control the person who is using this technique at their will.”

“So to use it properly one has to keep his mind and soul pure, What is this.”

Eishiro, ayato claudia and Kirin are now outside sediokan.”

Thanks Eishiro for your help.”

“Eishiro, I am going to tell You the location about the next asteriod, I am going to keep telling by my technique okay.”