Chapter 3: part 3

After we went to our room so to talk about what Eishiro wanted to say me.

“So, Ayato do you know about the relationship between the yabuki clan and amagiri  clan exist”

“huh”

“By the expression on your face you still don't about it now I wonder why is it” Eishiro said.

“Actuall my sister mean Haruka Amagiri she restricted me on entering the dojo, because I was just too powerful that I can't control my power properly”.

“So your sister sealed your true power am I right Ayato”

“I am  amazed Eishiro that you can tell this much by your self”

“Well when we fought earlier I was able to sense that something was restraining you to use your full power Ayato”

“So you can sense it huh ”

“What do you mean” Eishiro said.

“it's that till now there was no one other than Haruka who can sense my real power” Ayato said.

“well I hate to admit that but thanks to that man training I can pretty much say what other person is thinking especially how amagiri does” Eishiro said.

“Well you were talking about the relationship between the yabuki and amagiri what is it that you can tell me”

“The relationship between amagiri and yabuki is like a war that is going on since ancient times because yabuki clan speciality is how good we are in completing our mission and assassination ” Eishiro said.

“so then why are you attending this academy? Ayato asked.

“It's because I was gonna become the next head of yabuki clan that's something I am not interested in the slightest but still I did more assiasns then you think you must be angry right” Eishiro said.

“well I don't mind it's because Eishiro I considered you as my friend” Ayato said.

“Well this is something I was expecting to hear from you Ayato, it's also true that I considered you as my first friend in my whole life and trust you completely" Eishiro said.

“I want to tell you something very important it's about my orga lux” Eishiro said.

“you have an orga Lux Eishiro” Ayato asked

“Well in a way I have it” Eishiro answered.