Chapter 5 part 3: The thoughts 1

This will be the talking of other academy's student council president.
The lines which are not written the name at first the talking will be student council president.

For first it is Ernest fairclough.

“ Ayato amagiri you are really could be my greatest rival and for my Lei glims

“Laetitia, Ernest you think Ayato is that strong without seeing him in person.”

[In case you don't know Laetitia Blanchard is the vice student council president of galladsworth].

well there some that are similar in
between us it's because I don't think Ayato is still using his real power yet.”

“Laetitia,Do he think he can stop all the asteriods without going all out.”

Umm this is what you thought Laetitia.”

Laetitia, what do you mean ernest.”

“Actually I meant that Ayato wasn't able to use his full power at current for some reason I guess he is just like me.”

Laetitia, Then if  you  help Ayato sediokan can be protected right.

“I know Laetitia that you wanna help claudia.”

Laetitia, How do find out Ernest about this.”

Well it's pretty obvious because you and claudia are rivals from your childhood right.”

Laetitia,huu yeah I admit Ernest that I wanted to help claudia now.”

And for you second question that I can't help Ayato and sediokan right now.”

Laetitia,Why can't you help Ernest and even you want to have a battle against Ayato,if Ayato wasn't able to defend sediokan he will going to die.”

For a moment Ernest was thinking silently with intense look in his eyes and he suddenly spoke.

“Actually I don't think I am able to help him much it's because I don't have much experience with hand to hand combat.”

Laetitia,uhh.”

Don't worry Laetitia right now claudia is not inside the sediokan academy.”

Laetitia,huh?

If you closely at this footage on the right side of sediokan entrance you will be able to see claudia and there is some other girl with her.”

Laetitia, huu thanks Ernest now I don't have to worry.”

“Well I never said that she is safe, maybe somehow she is trying to go inside the sediokan academy so she could help Ayato anyway this is my theory.” Ernest said this with a different look like he didn't care about this matter.