Are you an Earth Angel?

WHAT IS AN EARTH ANGEL?
Earth Angels are a loving, nurturing group of souls who agreed to incarnate on Earth to balance out the light from the dark. They are the closest thing we have to true celestial angels on Earth. Whilst they may not have lived in the divine realms, they can have memories that make it seem like they've lived previous lives elsewhere other than on Earth. The true empaths, healers and nurturers amongst us, they are highly sensitive beings and often feel different to people they've interacted with their entire life. Earth Angels radiate pure, unfiltered joy into the world and are here to transmute heavier energies into lighter ones through their specific mission or purpose (more on that later).

EARTH ANGEL TRAITS AND CHARACTERISTICS

Discovering that you are an Earth Angel will have a deep and profound effect on your life. It will alter the way you see yourself for the better, and more importantly, it will give you a sense of guiding purpose. An explanation as to why you've felt the way you have for such a long time. Trust that what resonates here isn't in your imagination, but instead is real.

1. You Notice the Miracles in the Mundane

Have you ever stopped to look at the world around you and just stared in awe and amazement? The shape of the clouds, the smell of the dewy grass in the morning, the sight of the sun breaking over the horizon.  No matter what is happening in your life, you can't help but notice the miracles that surround you each and every day. Little things that other people would miss make you smile.

2. You Absorb Other People's Energy and Moods Quickly

Earth Angels aren't just empathic in the sense that they can put themselves in someone else's shoes, but they are clairsentient beings. They can literally feel and absorb the energy of those around them, and it doesn't take much exposure to do so. Have you ever talked to someone who is experiencing real problems in their life, only to realise that you've walked away with a deep feeling of sadness, heaviness and negativity, but can't understand why? You're likely highly gifted in clairsentience. You're able to pull in their feelings to the point of downloading them into your own energetic system.

3. You Struggle to Set Boundaries

Speaking of absorbing other people's energies, you struggle to set hard and firm boundaries when it comes to other people's needs. You're a natural giver, you are a true carer, and want to do the 'good' thing to the extent of burning yourself out. Physical and emotional burnout is something Earth Angels commonly suffer with. It takes time for you to say 'no', even if you know it's probably for the best. You can't understand why people would ever want to take advantage of you. This is one spiritual lesson Earth Angels need to learn to be 'successful' in this lifetime.

4. You Sometimes Feel Naive and Vulnerable in This World

Guided by the laws of love, unity and compassion, you struggle with the seemingly callous nature of  this world. You expect people to care and love the way you do, only to be shocked when it doesn't happen. You might even think there's something wrong with you (there isn't).

5. You are an Eternal Optimist

You like to see the blessings beyond the storm, even if no-one else can. You're a believer in that things always happen for a reason. You're an 'ending always leads to a beautiful new beginning' kind of person.

6. Children and Animals are Naturally Drawn to You

Many Earth Angels have a pure and unfiltered aura; something which animals and children are naturally attracted to. They can sense your loving and nurturing nature. You might easily be able to calm a distressed child or injured animal, where others can't. You might feel as though you can understand and communicate with animals and children even without words. A simple look into their eyes is all it takes.