Starseeds

Starseeds are highly advanced spiritual beings and souls that originated from distant planets, solar systems, and galaxies, typically far from Earth. These evolved souls carry a multitude of wisdom within, along with special abilities and gifts. Every starseed, no matter what system they come from, carry activation encryptions, special codes designed to unlock their knowledge and abilities at a predetermined or even spontaneous time. It is this knowledge that is fundamental as to why they came to Earth in the first place. Prior to incarnation, they answered the call of mastery, wisdom, vision, and creativity to be 'seeded' into specific civilizations, predominantly those with darker sides to them. Different to Earth humans and Earth Angelics, a starseed soul has never had 'roots' here on Earth, but rather was sent here to complete a specific 'mission' or 'deed'. There are many different types of Starseeds, but their overall starseed mission involves paving new pathways for innovation, healing, creativity, understanding, expansion, and Earth's ascension. Starseeds here at this moment in time voluntarily came to Earth to uplift the planet's vibration, ready to propel humanity, Mother Gaia, and nature into the Golden Age of transformation, creativity, peace, love, and divine healing. This era is to begin during 2032. They are the innovators, healers, teachers, counselors, and wise elders amongst us; they beat purely to the sound of the Creator's drum, never straying far from their Starseed mission. It's estimated that there are only 78 million starseeds here on Earth: less than 1% of the Earth's population. Within that small number though, there are believed to be more than 19 different types of starseed and starbeings. (I will explain later) One thing's for certain, they are remarkable beyond all measure.