Star Beings: Sirians

Since the beginning of time, The Sirius Dog Star also know as Alpha Canis Majoris has the been the focal point for many myths and legends. It is often said that Sirius is the most important star in the sky when it comes to humanities evolution. It is believed that Earth is heading towards the Sirian Culture at a rather rapid rate. These beautiful souls come from planets Sirius A and Sirius B, with the latter being the brightest star in Earths sky. Sirius B is a 'water' planet that is supposed to house Dolphins, Whales, and Merpeople. It vibrates at an incredibly high, non-physical, 6D frequency. It is widely believed that these two planets gave rise to the awakening of humans. Sirians are peace keepers and guardians of the world. Their sole aim is to  watch over our evolution and guide us through times of turbulence. Their second mission involves bringing divine harmony, love, and peace to all those who walk the earth. As watchers of earth this benevolent soul group teaches us the true state of  the universe and it lengthy history, filling gaps in our knowledge, what ever field it may be.

Sirian Traits:
- Drawn to the Sirius star system
- Lead a simple, but spiritual life
- Very open minded
- Struggle to express personal feelings
- "Gaia's people": very drawn to caring for our Earth during evolution
- Very loyal as friends
- Maintain a tight-knit circle of friends
- Fantastic sense of humor and not afraid to act silly
- Feel like they have a mission to save animals or nature
- Drawn to lost civilizations, myths and legends
- Calm and adjusted
- Intense daydreamers
- May be attracted to the ocean and water if from Sirius B
- Have a difficult time expressing emotions in relationships

Interesting Facts:
- Every August, you can connect with the high-vibrational and loving energy of the Sirian race during the Lionsgate Portal.
- The Ancient Egyptians built the pyramids to align with the Sirius constellation, an homage to the Egyptian goddess of magic, motherhood and fertility.
- They struggle to express emotions. Sirians find it difficult to open up.
- They lead a very simple life. They're not power hungry and rarely seek possessions, rather they value personal freedom.