Spirit Guide Misc

ARE THERE ANY OTHER TYPES OF SPIRIT GUIDES?
Of course! Other spiritual helpers you may work with include; Archangels, Elementals, Ascended Masters, Saints, and Star Beings, although you may not know you are working directly with these beings.

HOW ARE SPIRIT GUIDES ASSIGNED TO EACH PERSON?
Good question! There are many factors that determine who you get on your spirit team, but there are several that are widely accepted.

These factors are;
- Your energetic blueprint
- Your ascension level and soul age
- Pre-incarnation agreements
1) YOUR ENERGETIC BLUEPRINT
Your energetic blueprint is like your soul's DNA, it's what makes you identifiable to the spirit world. It includes your strongest chakra, the birth element e.g water, fire, earth, air, aura colors, and much more. It's what makes you, you. For example, I'm drawn to the crown chakra the most, my birth element is water, my sun sign is Cancer and I'm heavily drawn to the moon and the term 'moonchild'. I consider myself creative and have a flair for creative writing. I'm also drawn to other water signs. All these things contribute to my personal energetic blueprint. It's this energetic blueprint that attracts your spirit guide team.

2) YOUR ASCENSION LEVEL AND SOUL AGE
The types of spirit guides you get depend on your soul's age and your ascension level.
If you're an old soul who has lived many lifetimes, you won't receive the same lessons as a soul that is 'new', and so will need different guides to accompany you on your soul's journey. It's like reading advanced tutorials on something, knowing you're only a beginner – it doesn't work, so guides are matched to you based on your soul's age and experience.

3) PRE-INCARNATION AGREEMENTS
Rather beautifully, some guides have made agreements with us in past lives to help us along on our soul's future journey. These could be past-life friends, star beings, or healers. This is a soul contract signed before you were even born into this incarnation, maybe even many lifetimes ago on earth.

HOW TO MEET YOUR SPIRIT GUIDES
Spirit Guides will never interfere with your free will. It's up to you to ask for their help.
They won't offer advice or guidance if you don't ask for it (consciously or unconsciously e.g. dream form). If you're in need of assistance or want some guidance, why not ask for a spirit guide to help you, or if you prefer to ask the universe in general, feel free to do that.