Epilogue

9 years later

"Mommy!" Declan my 4 year old shouts from the living room. I waddle over to him, holding my huge pregnant full of two pups that could come at any time. "Yes baby."

"I think Aspen peed." He whispers trying not to wake his two year old brother. I smile and pick Aspen up despite Romans order. Taking him up stairs to his nursery I pass my other 5 boys. Parker, the twins Jonah and Jasper and then Kylo and Seth, all playing together in Parker's room.

"Are you boys playing nice?" I ask.

"Yes mommy." They all sing. I smile and keep walking right into Aspen's room. As I, changing him I get a sharp pain in my stomach. Knowing what that means I quickly put Aspen in his crib and hurry to find Roman. The pains get worse as I head down the stairs.

"Roman!" I shout, panting loudly. He appears out of nowhere holding Declan on his back. When he sees me his smile fades.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I think it's the pups." I pant. In an instant he puts Declan down and bolts to my side.

"Parker! Call you aunt Selena. Your moms in labor!" Five sets of feet start running down the stairs making an impression of a stampede.

"Moms in labor?" Parker repeats.

"YES! Now call your aunt. Me and your mom are leaving." Parker runs off with the twins and Roman leads me outside. Minutes later we're at the pack hospital.

"There had better be a girl!" I shout as I feel another contraction and the doctor makes me push.

"You're almost there Luna. Just one more big push and they should be here." Doctor Ross encourages. As another contraction hits I push with all my might until finally I hear the sweet sound of one of my pups cries. "It's a Boy!!" She shouts wrapping my first pup in a cloth. More contractions hit before I have time to hold my new son. "Just one more to go, Luna." Doctor Ross tells me. Six more pushes later I hear the sound of my second pup. "She's a beautiful Girl!" The doctor shouts for everyone to hear. Tears pour down my cheeks as Doctor Ross places both pups on my chest.

"We have a girl." I whisper to Roman. Tears brim his eyes but he doesn't let them fall.

"Do they have names?" One of the nurses asks. I look at Roman then back at my twins.

"Conner and Cassidy."

After a few days in the hospital we Finally get to go home. As we pull into the driveway a large banner hangs from the porch with the words, Welcome home new pups. Under it my family waits for our arrival. Roman helps me out of the back seat where I'm then bombarded by my boys with hugs. "Mommy!" Aspen, my youngest, screams happily.

"I missed you too, babies." I say hugging all of them.

"So did I finally get a sister or do I have to go through this again?" Parker asks when I let them all go. With a smile I point to the back seat. He gives me a confused look but peers inside. Then he gasps.

"I HAVE A LITTLE SISTER!!!!" Everyone cheers in delight. Then the pups start crying and everyone laughs. Once we all get inside and settled everyone takes turns holding each pup.

"So what are their names?" Mom asks.

"Conner and Cassidy." I announce. Parker refuses to let anyone hold Cassidy after he finally gets to hold her.

"I feel bad for her future boyfriends." Roman whispers next to me. I laugh. Parker is definitely protective.

Pictures are taken and the pups are put to bed. Finally when everyone has left I fall into my bed and cuddle with Roman.

"We're finally done." He whispers. After years of trying for a girl we finally got one. With all of her brothers around to protect her I know she'll be taken care of. Every worry I ever had about being a mother is gone and everything I ever dreamed of is right here. My mate, all of my pups, and my daughter.

"Our family is complete." I whisper back. 

The end!!! I'm so excited to be done with this book all though I am going to miss my characters :(  I want to do a second book to this one about Cassidy and her life with 8 older protective brothers. Of course she'll find her mate and I think I might even add some details into their mating. Comment If thats something you'd like to read/have.- Koda122