CHAPTER 13

We got to the club 40 ish minutes ago and i already feel tipsy. I may club alot but im still sort of a light weight. So far we've only done shots.

"Ciao bella" i hear someone say right behind me, so close i can feel their body heat. My eyes shoot up to Adrianna and Troy who are looking at me with calculating eyes.

I cautiously turn around and to my surprise, its not a creepy looking old man. Its a pretty good looking guy, maybe a little older than me. I look up at his face, hes pretty tall.

"uh, hi" i hesitate a little.

"mm, may i buy you a drink?" he asks me and i look slightly over to my friends and Adrianna is grinning like a Cheshire cat while Troy is looking at me as if questioning if i need him to rescue me.

"Oh no thats not necessary" i try to get him to not.

"Nah, c'mon, let me get you something" he says. I hesitantly nod making him smirk. "You have a beautiful accent, bella" he husks, handing me a glass with orange liquid in it.

"Mm" i sip the drink. "This is good, what is it"

"Its a tequila sunrise babe" he says, i cringe a little but grin. "Whats your name, bella" he asks.

"Ill tell you when you tell me yours" i say to him a little flirtatious. Whoa the tequila went straight to my head. He chuckles.

"Zion" he says. Oh wow. Hot name. I hum. I feel even more tipsy now lol.

CHRISTIANOS POV

We're at the club now, im standing at the railing in the vip section. Alessandro and Stepheno are with me and Matt is pesking me.

"Bro, just fucking ask, whyre you acting like a pussy" Matt grunts.

"Shut the fuck up" i say.

"Stephano" Matt says. "Bro you know Zara from the office, yeah?" he asks.

"Oh, yeah, she's pretty" he perks up. I clench my fists and my jaw tenses.

"You like her?" he asks. I look at Stephano through the corner of my eye. He cringes.

"Woah no bro, she's pretty but not my type, plus i know Chris got the hots for her so, nah" he smirks making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck off, yeah?" he bursts out laughing. I shake my head watching as Nick comes up.

"LaRetti is here" he mumbles making Matts eyes darken.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" he spits. Zion LaRetti is papa's friends son. Hes a son of a bitch who Matt caught drugging girls at our club.

"I dont know what to tell you, he isnt banned so he's free to do whatever the fuck he wants" Nick sighs. "ill talk to Aless" he says walking to the sofas where Aless is.

"Im gonna go give him a warm fucking welcome" Matt gritts. Ok. I start for the stairs and we walk downstairs together towards the bar. Thats where hes usually found.

We spot him sitting at the bar, face to us, pervertedly staring at a girl who has her back to us, wearing white. We walk closer hearing the girl whine slightly.

"You wanna take this to a room, bella?" he husks. Disgusting.

"Did you drug her too Zion?" Matt sneers making his gaze shoot up and i watch as his face pales at the smirk im giving him.

"Matteo, Christiano" he stutters, standing up. The girl too turns around in her chair, with difficulty. When she turns, my smirk drops and i see red.

Zara. In a white dress. Eyes droopy as fuck.

"h-hii" she hiccups. I clench my fists and look to the mother fucker who looks paler by my expression. I look back to the small girl and watch her scrunch her eyebrows. "I know yewww" she drags out.

He did fucking drug her. Next thing i know, i throw multiple punches at his pathetic face till he's on the floor and Aless is pulling me back.

"Enough Chris, take care of Zara, we've got him." I look over to see a group of my employees surrounding her.

"Leave, all of you, ill take her home" I say to them firmly. Bailey starts to object but i show him a hand of dismissal. He's always around her too much anyway. They leave and look at her to see her staring up at me with her big, green orbs with so much innocence.

Innocence? ive never thought that about her before. Damn it