CHAPTER 66

Chris drove me home after breakfast. He obviously had to go into the office.

He told me he has a new assistant. Its was the guy i saw with him yesterday, him and Oliver get along well.

Thinking of yesterday, it was insane. I feel like a chapter of my life ended and a new started. If that makes sense.

The thought of being a mom, its not as scary as i thought it would be. Im excited to see my baby. To be with them, hold them. I already have so much love for him or her. I smile touching my belly.

I sigh contently and my eyes fall on my phone. My eyebrows shoot up when i realise i haven't told Tyler. I quickly reach for my phone and facetime him. Oh man.

He picks up on the third ring.

"Hey Ra, whatup" he says, he has his glasses on which means he's working.

"Hi, are you busy? I can call back later?" i ask him. He shakes his head.

"Nope, i was just catching up on some emails, how are you, did you see him?" he asks hinting. I look at him guiltily and probably turning red. He narrows his eyes. "What? Whats that look for whatd you do" he asks suspiciously.

"Nothing! I didnt do anything" i say looking away.

"Zara Luna King, what did you do, i know that look, comeon, just say it." he asks and i groan.

"Dont freak out" i warn.

"Oh my fucking god, what did you do" he makes a horrified face.

"I-" i choke a little. "Im, im pregnant" i say and his face changes from horrified to confused to pure shock.

"What?" he sputters. I put my hands up to my mouth. "Zara? Are, Are you serious? Is this a joke? I cant tell if you're joking" he says.

The lack of screaming is scary.

"N-no Im not, im definitely pregnant, we saw an ultrasound yesterday." i tell him.

And that's when hes starts.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" He screams making me flinch. "WHO THE FUCK IS WE? WHOS THE GODDAMN FATHER?!" He asks in shock.

"You know when i have sex and who with." i say to him and he widens his eyes.

"CHRISTIANO!" He screams.

"Stop moaning his name" i laugh at him. "Yeah, him" i say.

"Goddammit you-" he puases. "Bloody hell i can't believe it? You? A baby?" he asks and i laugh.

"I know"

"Is everything ok? Why are you screaming a guys name?" i hear and im assuming thats his boyfriend, Calum. I burst out laughing.

"Im not, guess what" he says looking over the screen. I hear Calum ask what. "Zara's pregnant. With an actual child." he says.

"Oh!" i hear then footsteps. "What do you mean with a child, what the fuck else would she be pregnant with?" he asks making me chuckle. He appears on the screen. "Hi love, congratulations" he says and i smile at him.

"Hii, thankyou so much," i say sweetly.

I speak to Tyler for another 2 hours and then we hang up. I look at the time and its 12 pm.

I look at my shirt and smile. Christiano brings me a sense of comfort and security. I put my head back on the couch and look around.

Its weird for me to not be working. Im used to having something to do. As soon as I got my bachelors i immediately got a job. And ive been working for the past two years.

So id say im really bored. Im thinking random things when my phone rings and i look at the id and smile. I answer putting it to my ear.

"Hi" i say hearing a husky chuckle at the other end.

"Hi baby, are you feeling okay?" he asks.

"Mhm, im fine," i tell him. "What are you doing" i ask back.

"Thinking of you" he hums making me smile.

"Ooookayy, that was cheezyy, arent you working right now Mr. De'Marco?"

"I am Ms. King, however its hard to focus when i know ill be seeing you later, and we're probably going to do some pretty exciting things." he says, voice deep. I grin.

"Hmm, well i don't know about you but im going grocery shopping, that excites you? Im sorry but thats a little suspicious" i say trying to hold in my laughter.

"Well arent you a little minx" i giggle at his tone. "Im coming with for groceries" he says.

"You dont have too"

"I know, i want you to be safe so, plus i enjoy being with you," I blush.

We talk for a while and soon i start feeling a little sleepy.

"Are you getting sleepy baby?" i hear him ask.

"Mm-mm, no you can keep talking" i nod, curling up on the couch.

I dont remember much after that, just hearing a faint,

"sleep well my love"

And i did.