CHAPTER 31

We all got back a while ago and the adults went to bed but the boys convinced me to stay and have a drink. So now we're all sitting in the gardens, drinking.

"Zara that was an awesome party, i also saw you really interacting with the investors" Aless commented making me smile lazily and say thankyou.

"Although one of the investors was convincing Zara instead of vice versa" Stephano winks at me making me laugh.

"Oh? Which one maybe we know him"

"Oh uh, his name is Noah De' Luca, my friend Troy introduced us" i tell them they nod.

"Mh well im gonna head up to bed now, ill see you all in the morning" i say after a while of some more conversation. "Goodnight" i say walking away hearing responses.

I head up to the guest room mama showed me to and change into some comfy clothes Alaia lent me and thank all the gods that i have my skincare bag with me aswell. I find a new toothbrush in the bathroom drawer and use that too.

I wash up and fall asleep in the big comfy bed.

CHRISTIANOS POV

I sit here thinking about Noah. I respect him as a man. He's a stand up guy and a ladies man. I feel my jaw clench and unclench. What the fuck is this feeling.

I fucking despise seeing her with other fucking men. It makes my blood boil and i have no idea why.

I grunt and pick up my keys and head to my apartment, calling Jenny.

Thats the whore i call to release stress. Im not fucking proud of it, i just do it, i dont know what else to do.

I get in my car and speed to the city.

ZARA'S POV

I wake suddenly with my reoccurring nightmare. I breathe in and out deeply greedily taking in air.

I sigh. Im so tired of this. I shake my head and look around for some water but there is none. Looks like ill have to go down.

I grab my phone and check the time. 3 am. Damn. I look at my outfit. Its not appropriate but i doubt anyone would be up right now.

I wear the hotel room bathroom slippers that were already in here and walk out quietly with what i can only assume is a birds nest on my head

I sneak down the stairs and while i make my way to the kitchen in the dark i crash into someone and almost shriek but i hear a 'shhhh'.

"Its just Christiano" i hear a deep voice. What the fuck is that smell?

I look at him properly and his hair is a little disheveled and his shirt is scrunched up with... foundation marks? I registered the smell and it smelt like cheap nauseating womens perfume. Eww.

"You smell like cheap nauseating womens perfume" i scrunch up my face. Well guess we're spewing facts.

"And you smell like a fucking room of flowers" he grunts. Soon i realise whats going on. He's doing the walk of shame. Oh.

So i cant speak to any guy and he can go around having sex? okay sure.

"So um the rule is, i cant talk to the male gender, but you can go around fucking whoever you want?" i say to him sassily. "I think the fuck not" i say hitting him with my shoulder to go get water. I hear him sigh loudly and then footsteps following me.

"Zara its not like-"

"Not like what? Hey i didnt make any advances, i didnt even fucking ask you any questions after the first time you kissed me so dont act like this is my fault." I whisper shout at him angrily. He sighs.

"Just-" he runs his hand through his hair. "I dont know how to explain this to you right now Zara" he says again touching his hair. I roll my eyes.

"Oh dont worry you dont have to explain shit, just stand here and fucking caress your sex hair" i seethe at him sprinting out with a water bottle in hand.

After running up the stairs i finally sit down in bed, heaving.

I roll my eyes and say a few cuss words under my breath as i take out my inhaler and pump.

Fuck this bro.