CHAPTER 41

We just got to the De'Marco house. Its beautiful as always. The parties in their huge backyard which i think is adorable.

We walk in, im still holding onto his arm for dear life.

"Oh my! Zara, tesoro you look beautiful and look at you being a gentleman" Miss Shaina teases and i blush, unlinking my arm from Chris'.

"Hi" i say, shyly. ew.

"Hi dolcezza, your Papa was delighted to hear you were coming today" she gushes, leading me to the kitchen.

Christiano just went back outside.

I greet everyone in the kitchen and hand Alaia the quiches.

"Hii, i love the necklace it looks absolutely gorgeous" i gush. So pretty.

"Ohh thankyou so much, you know this is so sweet i just settled on store bought puff pastries but these actually look amazing, thanksss" she says excitedly. "Aless gave me it" she blushes referring to the necklace and i aww.

Me and Alaia currently look the same height. I know we're both 5'4.

"Youre very welcome, i love how we both wore like 4 inch heels and look the same height." we giggle.

"Thats not fair, i cant wear heelss!" Aria pouts and i laugh at her.

"Aw darling you always look cute" I coo and she huffs.

"Zara come with me to sit, my feet hurt" Aria says and i look at Alaia.

"Did you need any help?" i ask.

"Oh no, i was just watching the plating, the maids do all the work" she waves off and i nod.

Aria leads me to the living room area, where i see all the boys, including Christiano. He looks at me with a wierd look in his eyes. Strange.

"Nick i wann wear 4 inch heels" Aria pouts to her fiancé as he gently holds her to him. I love love.

I snicker at her comment.

"Thats oddly specific baby, you know you cant wear heels" he kisses her head. Fuck ill cry theyre adorable. I smile.

Mr. De'Marco soon enters with Grayson. I stand up to greet him.

"Oh hello dolcezza, lovely to see you tesoro" he says warmly and I smile at him.

"Oh hi" i say to Grayson in a fake surprised voice making him giggle. Mr. De'Marco offers me to hold him and i nod eagerly. "Happy birthday Graysonn, you look so cutee" i coo at him, sitting next to my boss.

I feel a hot puff of air on my neck that makes me shiver and soon after i smell the intoxicating perfume.

"I put your present with the others" he husks making me look at him and nod.

God the sexual tension is too much. He begins to play with Grayson by waving his finger and soon Gray grabs it giggling making me smile.

Soon after, everything is ready and we all head outside.

During the party, I caught Christiano looking at me multiple times, making me a complete mess the whole time. I literally almost chocked on cake.

Grayson ended up saying his first words. It was 'dada' which i thought was so adorable. Both Alaia and Alessandro were really happy. Everyone was.

Now we're sitting in the living room, talking.

Ive been feeling a little sick today. Like i felt dizzy so i think i should go home now. Why am i sick all the time.

"Zara?" i look up to see Mama looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Hm?" i ask distractedly.

"You look pale dolcezza mia, are you ok?" she asks. I nod.

"Yes, yes im fine, im sorry i just im a little woozy" i mumble.

"Oh," she stands up walking to me bending infront of me. "You should go lay down tesoro" she hums.

"Oh no no, im just gonna go home" i say standing up.

"Nope, Christiano, help Zara to bed please, youre sick love, you can leave in the morning" she says to me.

Fuck the room is freaking spinning i cant even argue.

"Im fine really, nothing, uh, sleep wont help" i tell her. I stumble a little, feeling a strong arm wrap around me.

"Nope, go sleep, ill send up lemonade, it helps." She says walking away.

"Im really fine" i mumble earning a grunt from Christiano.

"No youre not, plus this is a house you dont need to go all the way to yours when youre sick" Alaia hums. "Go now, byebye" she sings making me shake my head.

I feel a tug on my wrist and see Chris pulling me with him.

I whine as we climb the stairs.

"You should help me when i wanna go home, you should help me politely decline your mom. She just says it to be nice, i always stay anyway like a little shameless person who takes advantage of, of" i lose my train of thought.

"Of?" he asks, opening a door to a room probably. I try to reply but my eyebrows furrow and i cant.

CHRISTIANOS POV

Shes rambling as i lead her to my room. Yes my room, i dont care what anyone thinks, by the way she's leaning on me i can tell shes unwell.

She stops talking suddenly making me frown.

"Of?" i ask her and she just sways a little. Suddenly i feel her go limp in my arms, falling backwards. "Shit" i spit holding her up. I pick her up in my arms laying her down in my bed. She blinks rapidly.

"What- what just happened?" she asks with furrowed eyebrows. I sigh in relief.

"Don't fucking do that again. Are you ok?" i ask, holding her face. What the fuck is wrong with me.

"Im, mm fine i think i feel a little dizzy" i
she tells me. I sigh looking into her eyes.

"What are you doing to me" I whisper  making her tilt her head. Cute.

"Oh, is everything okay?" i hear Mama's voice behind me. I stand up.

"Yeah, she half fainted i was just checking her eyes." i tell mama who smiles walking closer to her. "How did you know we were in here" i ask. I was about to call her incase she was searching guest rooms.

"I know most things caro" she smiles knowingly, sitting down with Zara and talking to her making her drink whatever is in the glass. I shake my head and go to the bathroom to change.