CHAPTER 27

We are currently driving to mine. I told him its okay but hes very stubborn and does not budge, so for the past 10 minutes ive been listing all the bad things about him driving me.

"Ill take my sweet time with my things and youre going to regret it" i say. He just hums, driving with one hand on the steering wheel and his elbow on the console, sitting reclined. Why is he so hot.

Once we reach, i look at him.

"Come wait upstairs" I say to him. He turns to me and opens his mouth. "Dont argue with me" i make my voice deep like his and mock him. This time, he lets out a genuine laugh and i just look at him in aw. Pretty.

"Ok Cara" he says making me smile. I lead him up to my apartment and open up.

"You can have a seat wherever, can i get you something? Tea?" i ask him. Ew. Thats a habit i wont get rid of easy.

"Tea?" he asks amusedly. I roll eyes.

"Fine, be an asshole" i say. oops. He raises his eyebrow. "Sorry" i say sheepishly.

"Im still your boss bambina" he reminds me.

"Yeaa, but youre also my friend" i say walking into my room.

"I want to be more than a friend" i think i hear him say that, but it was muffled.

"What?"

"Nothing" he says. I shrug my shoulders. 

I already know what im wearing. I have this dress that my Aunt got me once for a ball but i succeeded in not going.

Living with them, i quickly realised that they were into some shady stuff, mainly because i heard multiple times from there associates that they would buy me or sell me, or something along those lines or to that effect. Anyways.

The dress is gorgeous, its an all black, straight evening dress but it has a sheer mid section with some stones so its really classy and is just overall really pretty. For shoes im bringing out the big guns. Im wearing my black YSL heels that are just so hot i cant.

I grab the dress and put it in a bag with my shoes, then walk outside to my dresser for some jewellery. I pick out a choker, it looks like its diamonds but it zirconia stones and matching small hoops. I put in my makeup bag and a bag of brushes.

Once my bag is packed, i grab it and go out to see Christiano on his phone.

"Im done" i tell him. He looks up at me and his gaze lingers before he nods and we go out of the apartment locking up and driving off.

~

We reach the estate and Christiano comes around to help me out. I smile at him.

"I can take that for you" he says referring to my bag.

"Noo its okay" i say but he grabs it anyway. Ok.

We enter and are met with Ms. Shaina.

"Oh! Dolcezza hello, so good to see you" she gushes. Shes so nice please. "You both came together?" she asks with a smile, leading me inside holding my hand.

"Oh yes, we bumped into eachother at the office" i tell her briefly.

We continue chatting.

CHRISTIANOS POV

I watch as mama leads her in. What is it about her, everyone takes to her. Its strange as fuck.

"Did you eat lovey?" mama asks.

"Mm no but im not that hungry-"

"Nonsense, breakfast is really important, come, Chris caro, you too, you didn't eat anything either" she leads us to the dining room where food is already placed. "Sit, help yourselves, ill be a minute" she says putting a pastry on Zara's plate and walking out.

"Eat Cara" i say to her watching her play with her pastry. She nods.

"Yoo, Zaraaa" Angelo hoots walking in to the dining room with Stephano. I roll my eyes. I watch her grin.

"Hi guyss" she stands up and they hug eachother. The fuck. Ive never gotten a hug. They start talking about random shit then mama walks in.

"Boys, stop bothering her" she says sitting next to Zara. "So dolcezza, excited for tonight?" mama asks her.

"Yes i am, since i did all the prep im just excited to see it come together" she tells her. Cute.

"You have your dress sì?" mama asks.

"Mhmm" she hums.

"What about a date?" she asks again. I stop chewing. A date? The fuck does she need a date for.

"Oh! That reminds me Troy asked me!" she says exclaiming. What. The. Fuck.

I hate that asshole, always following her like a lost fucking dog. His intentions are clear as fucking day.

"Zara" i find myself saying, rather abruptly. She looks up at me. "You will need to be escorted by me, you are my assistant after all" i give a bullshit reason. Take that up your ass Troy.

"Oh" she says quietly and i nod.

"I apologise for the late... request" i say to her. She just nods a little dumb founded. I smirk a little then excuse myself.

Thats how its done