CHAPTER 30

CHRISTIANOS POV

What the fuck does she mean im not the first guy? What the actual fuck is that.

I look over at her sexy ass back again. She's still looking out and ignoring me. I huff and light a smoke, cracking the window.

After a while i hear her cough a little and wheeze slightly. Fuck she has asthma.

"Shit sorry, i forgot" i quickly throw the bud out and close the window. She just shakes her head.

"Its fine really" she waves her hand. Im about to say something but the car comes to a stop. Theres hundreds of photographers standing outside the venue doors and i get out then walk around to open her door.

I see all my family also getting out and camera shutters going off like crazy. Zara gets out but looks worried and i question her with my eyes.

"I need my inhaler" she whispers. I straighten up and stand broadly infront of her with my face to her in order ro hide her from the cameras, she quickly takes it out and pumps it then puts it back inside.

I check to see if shes done and she softly puts her hand on my chest indicating she is. Fuck how i love her little ways of expression.

Shes too sexy.

I turn around and offer her my arms. She takes it and we walk in with questions being thrown at us.

These little bitches.

Once we walk in i walk to some investors and introduce Zara, she confidently greets them and makes coversation. After a while we drift apart in the party.

~

ZARA'S POV

Im currently at the bar drinking champagne. Ive been talking up the company all night and my throat is dry and im tired.

I thought it was do sweet and not gonna lie hot that Christiano stood infront if me like that. It was like im a Hollywood star or something lol.

I sigh and look around. I see Alaia and Aless in a corner giggling and Aria and Nick sitting all smiley. It makes me smile.

I love, love.

My parents were so in love. I think thats why i crave for male attention like i do. I always saw how happy it made my mom. And my dad never ever made me feel left out. Id feel just as special to him. I smile sadly at the memories.

My uncles son, whos 25, is like a brother to me. He hates his parents, he moved out when he was only 16. When ny parents died he offered to take me in but his parents were keen on me staying with them till im 21. Then id be free to go wherever i wanted. They threatened to go to court so i just made Liam back off.

I saw him a few times a year while i was in London, we talked on the phone every other day. But ive been dodging his calls only have been texting him because he doesnt know about my parents and what his did and i dont know how to tell him.

Anyways.

I look around and sigh. The party is such a success im so glad i didn't screw anything up.

"Uhm" someone says in my ear and i turn around to see Troy and another guy i dont recognise. "This is Noah De' Luca, my friend and one of our investors, he wanted to be introduced but let me know if hes annoying you" he says walking off. I laugh.

"Hello Noah, its nice to meet you" i say giving him a charming smile. Damn hes cute. Why are all these Italian people so hot.

"The pleasure is all mine, and your accent is just as beautiful as you" he grins. Aw hes so cute.

"Oh thankyou, yours is more than just cute" i tease and he smirks. Ooh, cute and cocky, i like it.

We continue chatting and soon it becomes really late.

"So will you give me your number so i can ask you out as soon as possible?" he asks smirking and i laugh taking his offered phone.

"Sure, do it fast though, im quite in demand" i wink at him, giving back his phone and walking off. Hes cute.

"Zara! you ready to go dolcezza?" Mama asks and i nod at her. "You must stay tonight, no excuses" she says and i smile and give in.

"Okay."

"So was that boy asking for your number?" she smirks making me blush. She laughs. "Oh sweetheart its okay, ive spent my young years too" she waves her hand.

"With me only" Papa chimes in and i look behind us and smile at him but i catch Christiano turning around and staring angrily at Noah. I turn back around rolling my eyes and mama just smiles.

Mm i wanna sleep now.

********

Some information abt the book pls read>>

Ok ill write more tomorrow, thankyou for reading.

I did introduce a new character and i put him in the characters part at the start of the book so you can go read that.

Also ive had some questions so im answering them here:

-Zara's uncle who she lived with is her mother's brother, hes from italy aswell, his surnames Bernardi.

-No Christiano does not have a bipolar disorder lmaoo, thats just his character, but i can dial it down a little if ya'll want.

Okay love you all sm, thanksss <3