c h a p t e r 8

If your seing this, read the chapter 7 first!}

By the time I sprinted my maximum I was like 10 miles away from ash.
He was sat on his porch throwing stones onto the path in-front.

"Yo ash can we just talk please?"
Y/n projected her voice for him to hear.

Now ash definitely heard but he couldn't even look in ur direction, he just fixed his posture and went for a jog.
By this point, as much as you'd love to chase after him, your tired so you decided to get in and tell fez everything.

F: it's calm bro don't sweat it, he's forever grumpy.

*Y/N nods her head and goes to ash's room*

There she layed down waiting for the front door to go so she could shower ash in her sorrows.

|2 hours later|
The front door went and I darted out of ashs room, to see him shaking fez's hand.

F: you get it done bro?

Y/N lurked behind the door frame earsdropping on the conversation.

A: yeah he won't be seing y/n for a long time.

Questions flooded your brain as you feel the curiosity overwhelm you till no more, *you walk into the living room intruding there "so private" conversation.

Y/N : yeah remind me who I won't be seeing for a long time again.

*they both flinch realising they was caught*

F: oh erm ash *he nods his head toward y/n directing it was his deal as he went and got a shower*

A: *he looked at his shoes as his eyes finally met yours*

Shocks electrocuted your stomach, seeing him so concerned frightened y/n. But was it really fright? Was it really a guy feeling? Or was it more than that - butterflies?

Y/N found herself zoned out unblurring her eyes to find ash's veiny hands on your shoulder. He takes you to his room putting you on his bed, as he goes back and shuts the door before starting the conversation.

Y/N gulped loudly and sniffled her nose. Ash sits down on the bed across from her, reaching his hands out and grabbing Y/N's.

"Listen I wanted to apologise, I was a total jerk and honestly, your right."

Y/N: excuse me?

A: you was right - there was no reason why I should of been pissed. And I want to appolagise for the scene I made today-

Y/N: Listen it's fine, but who will I not be seing ash?

Ash hesitates and finally responds,
*nate- now don't worry I didn't hurt him I just spoke to him about afew things."

Y/N: like wha-

A: what happened in that conversation stayed in that conversation, but anyways, I really am sorry for what I did. It was shitty of me and you have every reason to be mad-

Y/N: *you put your finger on his lip shushing him*
Listen I was wrong, I knew about how much of a short temper he was but I really wanted to teach him a lesson, you shouldn't appolagise for sticking up for me. I mean it was kinda sweet..
*he chuckles*

You both sit in silence observing every aspect of eachother's face. You can feel him staring heavy but it dosnet bother you.
Slowly, ash moved closer to you practically inches away from you now.
You can feel him inspecting your lips as you gaze into his deep brown eyes.

-
Suddenly, a knock breaks the silence making ash jump to his feet. He jumps off the bed answering the door, and you see a big buff guy with shades. He lifts his head up inspecting you as ash tells him, "Don't worry she's leaving soon, in fact - get out."

You sit and stare at ash until he moves closer to you and unwelcomes you.
"You can go now"

Y/N: excuse me??

A: your excused miss.

*you feel his eyes watching you as you look back in confusion finding yourself leaving the room.
You look around the living room to hear fez still in the shower, probably unaware of the situation.*

A: are you stupid, get the fuck out. GO.

When I tell you my heart dropped to my knees, what the fuck.