c h a p t e r 13

F: we're going to a party girl!!

Y/N: We??
*you look at your outfit*
I have no clothes! I cant go in a tracky.

A: *stands up*
Follow me.
*he grabs your hand and leads you toward his room .*

Y/N's POV:
Oh not this crap again, last time ash led me to his room - I WAS KICKED OUT.

*you hesitate releasing your hand from his, stopping in the hallway*

A: hey, trust me.. okay?

*Y/N pauses and follows ash to his room. He lets you step in first as he follows and shuts the door behind you*

Y/N: what's up? And why'd you leave class early also?

A: I left claSs early cos I was invited to the party.

Y/N: and that's an excuse why?

A: Because I remember looking in your direction and seeing the raggs you had on.

*y/n opened your mouth about to shout at ash when he stops you.*

A: SO, I skipped last lesson and hit the mall.
*pulling out a bag of clothing freshly packaged, and throwing it towards you*

*Y/N's you catch it as you stare in confusion*
Y/N: cool, what did you get yourself.

A: no y/n, I got you them, and afew other things yanno - for outside of school.

Y/N: *standing with your mouth wide open lost for words*

A: YourWelcome.
*he turns to leave the room*

Y/N: *shrieking with pure joy you jump on his back giving him a huge hug. He puts his arms around his neck tapping your shoulder*

Y/N: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

A: erm no worries *his face fills with blush as you get off him*
I'll wait outside when you have ur fit on, and trust me - you'll look fire.
*warm smile*

—-
*you jump on the bed ripping the bag open to reveal LOTS and I mean LOTS of clothes.

Out falls a note:
"Hope you enjoy your clothes y/n, no doubt you'll look lit. Oh and sorry if they don't fit right, I guessed the sizes based on your figure. xo"

Y/N's POV :
*Your heart racing*
WAIT HE LOOKS AT MY FIGURE. WHAT NO OMG STOP.

—-
You find many fits ranging from Nike tech's and cargo pants, to skirts and matching shirts.
Hate to give it to ash, but his taste was fire. Everything was what you'd have on your Pinterest tagged "dream fits" and you just got them all for free.

You gather from the only dress, that's it's what you was meant to wear for tonight.

Here's the fit:

{just a reminder, this isn't how your figure should look irl, or in this story

It's just the model<3}

When you put your heals and your necklace on, you stare at yourslef in the mirror.

Y/N: woah I cant believe I'm wearing this. I'd never picture my tomboy self to be rocking this shit but, I really am rocking it.

*You put your hair half up, half down, as you draw winged eyeliner on with a shade of pink to match your dress as eyeshadow (also what ash bought).

—-
Now ready, you open the door to see everyone's heads turn and look in your direction.
You walk out strutting, as fez,faye,rue,jules, and ash all stand.

Y/N: oh hey rue, and you must be.. jules! Rue told me all about you, soo nice to meet you!

J: Awh you too, and I've gotta say, you look.. wow.

Y/N: *you spin around still gleeming you now own this, thanking the girls*
But you should be thanking ash, I mean I would look homeless if it wasn't for him!

A: *ash looks at his shoes*
Thanks dawg.. you look.. kinda pretty.

Y/N: *you stutter*
oh haha erm you too, (pulling this face🙂, idk how to describe it).

Everyone is silent, waiting for you and ash to stop being awkward.

F: yo we should start heading off.
*fez gives you the eye Asif  suggest nothing going on with you or ash*

Y/N: erm yeah haha, let's go..

*you all leave the house and are about to get in the car*