Ch. 27

All Remus knew in this moment was the smell of his lover. Rain and roses.

All Remus needed was that moment, in bed with a grogeous man, naked, snugged up in a cozy haven of warmth.

Unfortunately his lover wanted to get up.
"I know you're awake dear."
"No I'm asleep and you are not leaving this bed."

Normally it was the other way around, however this morning, Remus had to go to class.

"We have to get up."

"Why do you wanna go to school? I vote we stay in and sleep and cuddle and I'll kiss you silly and-"

"Any other day I would love that but we can't."

"Nope."

"Yup."

That fight would continue for twenty minutes.

Remus won.

They spend the day in each other's arms, laughing and joking, with no care in the world.

Nothing could break their bubble of comfort.

Sirius would never get over how kissing Remus tasted.
Sirius would never get over his name on his lover's lips.
Sirius would never get over the feel of his boyfriend's arms so firmly around him.
Never letting him go and always giving him a home to come back to.
A home where he knows he will always be loved.

Remus would never get over how his lover would scratch his ears.
Remus would never get over the feel of this gorgeous man against his chest.
Remus would never get over his beautiful dear's eyes, colder than snow but always so welcoming to let Remus in.

Each other's arms were a home to be savored and loved by the other.
And they intended to keep it that way.

Neither had to put on a mask.
Neither had to pretend.
Feelings were requited.

They didn't have to say it out loud, but they both knew.

They were in love.

Love love.

The BIG L.

They knew this by the way they held each other, kissed each other, cherished each other.

They'd never be worthless because they knew they were worth so much to the other.

They still had issues the other couldn't fix for them, that would take time and work.

But they were happy and they were in love.

A love that would flutter eaternally like a dandelion in the sky.

A love that would stretch beyond their lives.

In this life and the next they'll find each other.

They found each other in their last life, they must keep the cycle going.

No longer did feelings feel like claws clipped, mouths muzzled, or running with no path.

No longer did feeling feel like a trap, a facade, or a game.

They knew their love was something to never be forgotten, and never be regretted.

Because they'd always have each other.

Also because Remus was hot AF and Sirius has a cute butt with nice hair.

=================
A/N
This is totally the real author and I'm totally gonna come back to this and maybe someday return to this piece of art.

Good night and good bye.