Chapter 2

"-And then I zipped right past that Ravenclaw Beater girl, man, she was really on to me the whole time, I probably almost got knocked out a million of times in that game-"

Ever since James had been made the Seeker in his fourth year he never shut up about Quidditch, especially if Gryffindor won.

Peter was catching every word that James babbled on about and nodded or shook his head every now and then when he asked a question.

Padfoot on the other hand was sucking on a licorice wand while supporting his head with his hands as he stared right at Lupin with a weird grin on his face.

Mooney was trying not to freakout even though he was already cold sweating again and shakily grabbed his drink taking a big gulp.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Pads? Moon? Are you listening?"
"Wha-what Prongs?" Mooney stuttered a little and James gave him a weird look considering it was always Peter that stuttered.

"Mate, are you feeling alright?" He asked as Peter gave him a worried look.
"Yeah.. I'm fine." He had to bite his lip because right behind them Sirius was doing very inappropriate things to that licorice wand with his mouth boredly, not even looking at him anymore.

Oh great Merlin, he thought this boy is going to kill me.
James's and Peter's mouths were still moving but Lupin had blocked out their voices as he continued to stare at his friend.

When Sirius finally saw him he smirked and gave a little wink sticking his tongue out before looking away again and Remus swore his heart stopped for a moment.

"-and that's why you don't mix quail eggs and newt eyes. Very messy game." James and Peter had moved on to their next ridiculous subject causing Lupin to snap back to reality.

"So Padfoot, get any good ones yesterday night? Eh?" James added with a playful wink as he nudged Sirius.
"Hm? Nah, not this time. Got distracted by something better." He said as James's and Peter's jaws dropped.

"No way! The mad beast is getting tamed?! Who's the poor girl?!" Prongs asked.
"Pfft.. Like I'd tell you.." Sirius said making a raspberry sound.

"Well we'll find out eventually. Right Mooney?!"
"Oh.. Yeah. Right."