Chapter 55

Michael instantly woke up to something wet on his face. He opened his eyes to Hades staring at him low growling. "Shit Janie," Michael said sitting up in bed, waking up the others. Michael raced into her room and turned on the light. "Janie, Luv, wake up," He spoke gently as he took her hands away from her neck where she was trying to pry something invisible off. "Luv, wake up," he said as William, David, and Stephen came into the room. "Janie, Luv, wake up."

"She's having a nightmare," David said to Owen and Sean as they came into the room with the rest of the group coming in right behind them. "Looks like she's having flashbacks."

Janie's eyes burst open and she burst into tears. "Shhhh Luv, we are right here," Michael said gently as he pulled her into his chest and gently rubbed her back.

"He....he....he....wa....wa....was....go....go....going....to kill me, Mikey," She sniffled as she tightened her grip around his neck.

"I'm so sorry Luv," He said as he looked at the group. "We stopped him, we got him. He can't hurt you anymore." He ran his fingers through her hair. "He won't ever hurt you again."

"Pr...pr....promise?" She hiccupped as she slowly leaned back to look at him.

"Promise promise," he said holding her gaze as he pushed her hair out of her face. "We swear no one will ever hurt you again." She sniffled as he wiped the tears away that slid down her face. "Oh Luv," he whispered as he leaned forward and gently kissed her. She gasped as he kept softly kissing her. Warmth covered her as she clung to him. He scooted her closer to him making her gasp in surprise. He deepened the kiss as he tangled his fingers in her hair. He tilted her head back so he could pour more of his feelings into her. He broke away from her mouth and placed kisses along her jaw and down her neck where he found his favorite spot and started sucking to ensure he left his mark on her. Her gasps fueled him to keep going as did her sinking her nails into his arms as if she was trying to make sure he wasn't going to leave her.

Michael felt someone kneel in front of him but he kept his focus on Janie. She was making the sweetest sounds in the world and he was addicted to them. He wanted to learn what other sounds he could get her to make. Hands on his knees told him that it was William and then his hands held her hips making her squeal in surprise then moan as he guessed William started leaving his mark on the other side of her neck. They finally had her and she wasn't running so they would make sure she would feel and see their claims for days and then knowing them, once the claims started fading they would make new ones so she would always know she was loved and wanted by them.

"Fucking hell," she heard Gabe groan but she couldn't focus on that. She knew she should be scared or embarrassed but all she could think of was the fuzzy tingly feeling that was coursing through her veins and how her mind was silent instead of a million thoughts filling her mind. She wanted to feel like this forever. She hadn't felt this way in so long and she craved it.

"Please Luv," Michael whispered as he felt her start to slowly grind against him. He could tell she was nervous and he wanted to calm her anyway her could. "Please keep going Luv," he groaned as she pressed against him some more.

"Michael," she gasped as she removed her arms and he watched her lift her arms then wrap them around William's neck, effectively pinning his against her neck. "William."

"Oh Janie," William moaned as he moved from her arms and slowly started to pull her shirt up giving her plenty of time for her to stop if she wanted. He hoped she wouldn't but if she wanted to then they would no matter how much they didn't want to. "Fucking beautiful," he gasped as he dropped her shirt leaving her just in shorts on Michael's lap.

"So goddamn beautiful," Gabe whispered.

"Look Luv," Michael whispered turning her so her back was to him and William moved back to the group. Michael gently moved her arms from where she was covering her breasts. "Look what you are doing to us," he whispered in her ear. "Look how beautiful we think and feel you are," He whispered as he used his knees to spread her legs. She gasped seeing everyone of the men standing there naked, their pants on the floor, in front of her stroking their cocks. "Can we show you our love, Janie?"