Chapter 67

"Okay, are you ready?" Michael asked as he stood behind her and she nodded, really wanting to take the blindfold off. "Just remember we had nothing to do with this, it was all the Blackbourne Toma group idea for this surprise."

"Okay," She said and he removed her blindfold.

"SURPRISE!" Beverly, Matilda, Evelyn, Ed, and Scott all shouted as they looked up at her in their rocking chairs that were lined up on the porch of the building she had been so curious about.

"OH MY GOD!" She shouted as she rushed to hug all of them. "What in the world?"

"We live here now with you Dearie," Evelyn smiled. "Can you believe it?"

"What?" She asked shocked as Hades rushed around all of them wagging his butt and Max decided to copy what Hades was doing making them chuckle. "Seriously?"

"Apparently so," Ed smiled. "These fine boys came up to us awhile back talking about moving us out here so we could be closer to you and talked to the doctors about everything we need."

"They even have doctors and nurses coming out here to care for us all the time just like at the center," Matilda smiled, "But now we have bigger rooms and anything we could ever imagine. That Gabriel is a wizard I tell you."

Janie beamed and turned to the group. "You guys thank you," She hugged them tightly. "This is the best surprise ever."

"Now you can't run away to them anymore," North chuckled as he tapped her nose.

"You agreed to this just for that reason, didn't you?" She laughed and he shrugged.

"At least now I will know where you are all the time in case you forget your phone," He chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"Go," Owen said as he turned her back to them. "We'll be at the house."

"Thank you," She whispered and he nodded then they left to walk back to the house. "I can't believe you are really here."

"So this is what you've done with Glenn's property," Scott smiled as they watched Max and Hades run around in the yard. "It's nice Dear."

"You are seriously living here with us now?" Janie asked still trying to believe it.

"Yes," Ed smiled. "Come look," he chuckled as they stood and entered the house. She gasped see the huge living room and a couple of nurses reading on one of the couches.

"Hi, Ms. Miller," a nurse smiled as she sat her book down.

"Sit please," She smiled, "they are just showing me the place." She toured the house and smiled at the all the small touches that she realized made it a home more than a center. Gabe knew just what to do to make it like special for them. She was glad to see that the nurses and doctors rooms and offices were also homey and not so clinical like the center was.

"It's time for dinner," A nurse said coming over to them.

"All of you are joining us outside since it is nice weather," Sean said as he came over to them. "If you would like to that is."

"I have plans with my family," the nurse said shaking her head. "But definitely another time and I will be back in a couple of hours."

"That is fine," Sean nodded, "I am here."

"Same for us," The doctors and nurses said as they grabbed their stuff.

"If you don't mind, that is," The doctor said grabbing his phone.

"Not at all," Sean shook his head. "We told you we are not forcing you to stay here and care for them. We only require you to be here when I have to be at the hospital and at nighttime."

"Understood," the doctor said as they left after promising to return in a few hours.

"Come on," Sean smiled as he held the door open for them to come outside. "The guys are setting everything up on the outside tables North and Silas made for when we want to cook out. Tonight the guys are grilling hamburgers and hotdogs for dinner."

"Oh, a cookout sounds just perfect," Matilda smiled as they walked over to join the group.

"Picture time," Gabe called out as he sat up the timer after everyone sat down at the table. "Smile."

They spent the new few hours eating and spending time together and then once they were getting tired, Sean, Janie, and a few other of the guys walked them back to the house and helped get them ready for bed. Janie and Hades said goodnight to each of them and then left them in the care of the nighttime doctors and nurses.

"Thank you, Guys, so much for this," She said as they all watched TV together before getting ready for bed. "This is just beyond amazing. It means so much to me."

"And that is exactly why we did it," Luke admitted, "Although I have to admit when I first thought of it I thought it would be too crazy to pull off but we figured it out."

"You deserve to have your family all together in one place, Doll," Axel smiled softly. "And they are your family so it's only right to have them here if it were possible."

"And so I quit worrying North also," she chuckled, "when I forget my phone when I want to see them."