Chapter 56

"Please," She whimpered and Michael groaned. He helped her stand and William slowly lowered her shorts revealing her bare underneath.

"Fucking hell," Gabriel groaned as he squeezed his cock.

"Goddamn you are soaking wet Luv," Michael moaned as she lowered down onto his cock. "Fucking hell Janie," He moaned as he held her hips and kissed the back of her neck since she was facing the rest of the men. "Yes, just like that Luv, keep doing that."

"So fucking beautiful," William moaned as he moved his hand stroking his cock along with how she rode Michael's cock.

"So big," She gasped as she rode him. "So full."

"Damn," one of the men groaned but she had her eyes closed so she wasn't sure who said it.

She gasped when she felt someone start licking her nipples and someone else took her hand and placed it on their cock. She gently squeezed and started stroking it making them groan.

"Fucking hell Luv, so fucking good," Michael moaned into her ear as he helped her ride him faster.

"Oh," She moaned as he held her hips and thrust into her. "Oh Michael, Michael, please," She moaned as she held his wrists. "More please, please."

"Can we try something?" Owen asked after she opened her eyes and realized she was stroking his cock. She nodded and he stepped away then stood in front of her and Michael. "If this is too much we can stop, understand?" She nodded and he bent down and kissed her. She moaned and gasped when she felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and Michael's cock.

"Owen," She groaned as he slowly pushed in along Michael's cock. "Oh Owen."

"Janie," He groaned as he pushed in even more. "Darling."

"Feels so good," She moaned as she slowly bounced on both of their cocks.

"Fuck yes," Michael groaned, "Just like that Luv."

"Here Doll," Axel smirked as he rubbed the tip of his cock on her mouth then groaned when she opened up and started sucking him off.

David and Nathan came over and placed her hands on their cocks, making her start stroking them.

"Fucking hell, that looks so goddamn beautiful," Gabe groaned as he watched her ride bounce on Michael and Owen's cocks while sucking off Axel and stroking David and Nathan's throbbing cocks.

"Just wait until you have her," Michael groaned, "Shit I'm not going to last long Luv, you are so fucking good taking both of our cocks in your tight pussy."

She moaned and clenched down hearing him talk, "Oh do you like us talking like that Darling?" Owen smirked as he thrust into her harder making her gasp.

"Please," She gasped pulling away from Axel and swiveled her hips making both of them groan. "Please Owen, please Michael, please so close."

"Cum," they both demanded speeding up their thrusts. Axel moved her mouth to him and she automatically grabbed Nathan and David's cocks.

She moaned loudly as she came over both of Owen and Michael's cocks which sent the both of them off. She moaned feeling them erupt inside of her. "Shit Doll, I'm close, I'm going to—" Axel warned her in case she wanted to pull away. Instead, she started sucking even harder which sent him shooting down her throat which she swallowed happily.

"Oh Janie," Nathan groaned as he shot all over her chest which set David off.

"Damn Girl," David moaned stroking himself until the last of his jizz was on her chest.

"How are you feeling Doll?" Axel asked as she closed her eyes and held Owen's upper arms gasping.

"Floaty," She barley whispered, "fuzzy, I don't know." She whimpered as Michael slowly eased out of her then Owen did. "All messy," She whined.

"I got a bath all set up for you Trouble," Gabe smiled as he kissed the top of her head where she was sitting in Owen's lap trembling. "It will help you relax."

"Mhmmm," She hummed as she listened to Owen's heartbeat.

"Come on Boo," William chuckled, "let's get you in the bath and all cleaned up." She pouted as he shifted her and gently pulled her away from Owen, "let him go get a shower, come here."

"Billy," she yawned, "Sleepy."

"Okay Pookie," Sean chuckled, "Let's get you all cleaned up then you can go to sleep."

"But the rest of you," She pouted and yawned.

"We have plenty of time, Baby," North chuckled, "go enjoy your bath. We will have more fun later."

"Oh this feels so good," She moaned as William slowly lowered her and himself into the warm water.

"I'm glad," Gabe chuckled as he dropped two bath bombs into the water.

"Meanie," She whined as she held her hand to him.

"Want me to fucking join you Trouble?" He asked and she nodded. "Alright," He nodded and stepped in behind her.

"Sean," She pouted and he chuckled then got in with them.

"Good this this tub is huge, Pookie," Sean smiled as she beamed.

"Want me to wash your hair?" Gabe asked and she nodded. He took the cup that was on the side and started getting her hair wet while Sean started washing her softly as William held her.

"Spoiling me," She whispered as her body started to tingle again.

"Glad you are finally letting us," William smiled softly. "We've been wanting to do this for so long."

"Sorry," She whispered looking down at her hands.

"Hey, it's okay," he said lifting her face to look at him. "We are just glad we can finally show you how much we love you, Janie."