Chapter 62

"Fuck," Stephen groaned as he quickly stripped and came up behind her. Marc quickly pulled his pants down then picked her up and wrapped her legs around him causing her to feel how hard he way.

"Oh you are so wet Beautiful," He moaned as she started grinding on him while whimpering.

She moaned as he eased into her then started helping her bounce on him. She felt something wet on her ass then gasped when someone started entering her ass. "Oh Janie," Stephen moaned into her ear.

"So full," She moaned as they both held her up and started bouncing her up and down on their cocks.

"Sit down or lay down so she can suck my cock," Brandon moaned as he stroked himself.

Marc and Stephen moved over to the bed and Stephen laid back on the bed. Janie turned her back to Stephen and eased back on his cock. Marc started thrusting into her pussy again and she moaned feeling them alternate thrusts.

"Oh so good," She moaned then hummed as Brandon moved the tip of his cock along her mouth.

"Damn Babe," he groaned as she started sucking him off. "Fuck your mouth feels so good."

She hummed as she rode both Stephen and Marc's cocks. She felt the warm feeling building up in her again and moaned as Marc started rubbing her clit. "That's it Janie," Stephen moaned as he held her hips while he thrust faster in her ass. "Shit, that's it Janie. Fuck you feel so good."

She moaned which caused Brandon to groan. She loved how she caused them to make those sounds. "Shit I can't hold on if you keep that up Babe, you are so fucking good."

She started whimpering as they increased their thrust, "Cum Janie," Marc demanded and that one command set her off. She clenched down and all three of them erupted in her. She hummed as she swallowed Brandon's cum and loved feeling the tight grip Stephen and Marc had on her body. That tingly feeling coated her body as they slowly removed themselves from her body and she laid beside Stephen. "So wonderful Beautiful," Marc smiled as he started to undo the ropes while Stephen started massaging her body.

"Come on Cupcake," Luke smiled as he gently picked her up, "Gabe started you a bath."

"Yay," she said softly as she limply held onto him. "Join me?"

"Of course," He smiled as he entered the bathroom.

"Here," Kota said as he laid a towel on the counter so she wouldn't sit on the cold material.

"Join us?" She asked and Kota smiled.

"If you want me to," He said and she nodded, "Okay then."

"Here I got extra towels incase you decide to flood the floors," Victor smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"Keep teasing and you can't join us," She smirked and he pouted.

"Would you really tell me no Princess?" Victor asked as he stepped in front of her.

"Not right now," She admitted, "But if you keep not acting like a prince I may just have to."

"I'm sorry Princess, no teasing after making love with us is a new rule," he smiled and gently kissed her swollen lips. "Am I forgiven?"

"Only if you join us," She whispered in between kisses.

"Absolutely," He smirked, "I can't deny my princess' wishes."

"Good," She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Alright, it's ready," Kota smiled and she pulled away from Victor.

"Is it okay with you?" She asked nervously.

"Yes," Luke and Kota said at the same time.

She beamed and Victor gently picked her up and entered the tub with the both of them joining moments later. She moaned as the warm water eased her muscles.

"Keep doing that Cupcake and I'll have to leave," Luke groaned, "I'm trying to be a gentleman and let you enjoy the water before I ravish you but you keep making those sounds and I wont be able to."

"Show me Luke," She smiled, "We can always add more hot water later."

Luke rushed forward and pushed her back into Victor as he tangled his fingers into her hair and ravished her mouth. "Fuck Cupcake," He moaned as he barely pulled away and felt her stroking his cock under the water. "Shit keep doing that and I won't last very long."

"We have forever to keep doing this," She gasped as Victor played with her pussy with his long fingers. "Oh Victor," She moaned as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

"Ass or pussy?" Luke moaned to Victor.

"I want her ass," Victor smirked.

"I want that mouth," Kota groaned as he came over to them.

"Fine with me," Luke smiled, "as long as I have her, I don't care. Like she said we have forever."

"Just ravish me already," She pouted, "please."

"As you wish," Victor moaned as he eased into her ass.

"Oh Victor," She gasped as she held onto Luke's arms. "Luke," She moaned as Luke quickly thrust into her. "Shit, so full," She moaned as she started rocking on their cocks.

"Here you go," Kota smirked as he stood in front of her. She smiled and started sucking on his cock. "Damn Janie," He tilted his head back and groaned. He weaved his fingers in her hair then started fucking her mouth.

"Shit, she's so tight," Victor moaned as he increased his thrusts. "So good."

"That's it Janie," Luke encouraged, "Keep fucking riding our cocks, just like that. Oh you're so good, just like that," He moaned as he helped her move faster. "Shit, I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

She moaned and then gasped as the fire in her erupted suddenly. All three of them moaned in unison as she sent them over the edge and erupted in her. She melted against Victor and whined as they pulled out of her. "Shhh Princess, we're still here," Victor smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Such a good girl." She hummed as she listened to his heartbeat. Luke and Kota helped Victor get her out of the bath and dried her off. They climbed into bed and smiled as she drifted off to sleep.