No sleep

3RD READER POV

"IM NOT GAY" Camilo yelled out before realising it, "I mean I'm not gay" He repeated in a lower tone while Mirabel stared at the boy in curiosity, "Camilo what makes you think I think that your gay?" She moves her sight from the sewing machine to the sweating boy, "what, About what happened who wouldn't think I'm gay!"  The two cousins started at eachother with an uncomfortable silence between them till the girls spoke up, "Camilo, let's talk about this tomorrow night" She's sighs loudly to only be interrupted by a knock on the door.

They both flinched and moves their sight to the teal door right behind Camilo, They stood there with widen eyes afraid to open it to see an angry Abuela, This time the knock was louder and so the two gave in, Mirabel walked towards with Camilo behind her planning to blame Mirabel if they got caught, They both took deeps breathes and opened the door to find Dolores with wide eyes, "If your gossiping about Y/N then I'll surely tell you things on one condition" 

Dolores waited for their answer, Camilo wanted to know more about Y/N while Mirabel wanted nothing to do with the situation, Ever since the casita breakdown, she wanted no more adventures but the lord has other plans for our beloved Mira, "Yes! Unless the condition is something horrible like not eating Mirabel left overs" His smile faded during the last part, The curly hair girl elbowed him and gave in "We'll do it, You got your self a deal Dolores!" Dolores squealed before walking into the nursery while closing the door behind her, "So what do you want to know?" Dolores sat down at Mirabel's bed while the boy took a sit on the floor for some reason, "We wanna know how Y/N is and what he does with his life" Mirabel answered Dolores question and without hesitation Dolores answered back "Y/N L/N, Known as a thief and well known by the rich due to their lost of items, He only steal things that are important to him for survival or they're interesting" She stopped before going back at it again

"Y/N L/N seems to have a gift, Due to his gift he is able to change their appearance to an animal of his choice but unlike us, He uses it to get his way through his robbery" Dolores statement made Y/N sound like a villain till Dolores spoke up once again "Although he steals from the rich,Poor or average, He's a gentleman and knows his boundaries, He stops himself if the victim needs their items the most, He's in the between of the good and bad" Dolores opened her eyes.

Camilo and Mirabel waited for another statement before realising that's it, "That's it? I thought you were gonna say something more useful like where he lives,His family or his hobbies!" Camilo complained but immediately shut himself up after receiving a glare from his sister, "Y/N seems to be distant from socialising" Dolores says, "So, What do we do with this information Camilo?" The two girls looks at Camilo waiting for an answer since he's the one who brought them both into his mess without realising, "um we find out where he lives and try change him for the better???" Camilo suggested, The girls looks at each other before setting their sight to Camilo once more, "sure! We got no other plans so that will have to do" Mirabel smiled slightly before looking out the window to find the sun slowly rising up.

Mirabel stood there speechless while her cousin got concerned for her, Wondering why there cousin wasn't responding, They look to the window to see the dawn, The two girls slowly moved  their heads towards the boy, A sweat drop travels down the boy face as he chuckles.

"What the hell is all this commotion-" Isabela walks outside to see her sister Mirabel, Her cousin Dolores and her little brother Camilo

Running around while the two girls chasing him with pans in their hands.

MY FRIEND BIRTHDAY IS ON THURSDAY! WOOHOO!  ALSO DID I UPDATE ALOT MORE EARLIER? I HOPE I DID BC I WANNA UPDATE MORE OFTEN FOR YOU GUYS<3333

HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE/HAD A LOVELY DAY AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!

I WILL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!<3

Also ignore the fact that this whole chapter had no other POVs and now short😒