Y/N return

Mirabel's POV
Y/N has a gift!? Is there another gifted family out there? Should we be concerned? How is this possible! I have so many questions to ask! "Dolores" I whispered so I wouldn't hurt Dolores ears, "Yes Mirabel? Aren't you supposed to be doing my chores?" She leans on the railing watching me going up the stairs to reach her with her little brother Camilo following,
"We just discovered something new! But we have to talk in private to avoid suspicion" I bent down a little and put my hands up to my mouth sideways while looking around.
"They're probably already suspicious since we left the chores behind" Camilo walked forward placing a hand on my shoulders. "Well then, We must hurry! Come along now" Dolores says before she walks off expecting us to follow, And so she was right, We did- Well I mean I did since Camilo was lost in thought, I grabbed his arm and dragged him with me as I follow Dolores, After a few minutes we reached to the outside of Casita, "Now what is this new discovering?" She turns around now facing us as she sat down on a chair that was placed outside of Casita, I took the seat next to her while Camilo leaned on the walls.
"So..Don't freak out.. But-" "Y/N has a gift!" Camilo spoked up unexpectedly causing both of us flinching, "Rude to interrupt you know... But yes, Y/N has a gift" I give Camilo a cold glare before setting my sight on Dolores once again.
Dolores POV
What? Y/N has a gift? We must tell Abuela to avoid any danger to the town! "Mirabel, What is his gift? We need to tell Abuela about this, She knows the candle more than anyone do" I stood up waiting for Mirabel answer, "We must stop any harm to our dear town" I stare at her seeing her a bit uncomfortable with what's going on, She then looks at Camilo with a concerned look. "Y/N is able to shapeshift into Animals but are we sure we should inform Abuela? Who knows what would happen to him!" Camilo stops leaning on the wall giving me a worried look, "Abuela knows the candle better then we do, We must" I say before walking off to look for Abuela. Should I really tell Abuela? Then what would happen to the poor boy.. Maybe we'll be fine as long as he doesn't use it for evil..

Camilo POV
Was Dolores really gonna tell Abuela? It's a huge risk though! I look at Mirabel watching her mumble something under her breath, Was telling Abuela a good decision? We were lost in thought till a sudden voice yelled out, "There you guys were, We were looking everywhere for you! What are you out here for?" I look behind me to see mami dust herself off while chuckling, I look back at Mirabel, We both had the same thought.
"Um..Tia pepa? What would happen..If there was..Another gifted person?" Mami suddenly rose up with a surprised look, "Well I guess we would just try to get to know the person, As long as he good then we don't have to worry" She puts a small smile on her face before speaking, "Now come along now, We must do our chores" She walks away,
We followed up her while exchanging looks, We both could tell that it's best not to tell Pepa,
As things could escalate and we would have no control of what would happen.
So we kept our mouths shut while walking into town, My duties are to entertain the kids and babysit while Mirabel's was to patch up clothes and make new designs for the clothes stand.
We split our ways and walk off to complete our chores.
But I couldn't stop thinking about Y/N. After what happened last night, I felt a blush crept onto my face but I tried to cool myself down.

~Time skip because I'm lazy~
I was walking to the last girl house, When I arrived, I could see her eating a bunch of candies. Where did she get all these candies from? The candy stand hasn't been stored up in a while.
"Rose? Where did you get call the sweets from?" I walk up to the girl and trust me I did NOT expect what she was gonna say. "Oh! A boy with h/c hair and e/c eyes were going through me and mommy's stuff and he didn't want me telling her so he got me candy because you haven't gave me ANYY in the last couple of days.." She continued to ramble on about how I should give her candy more but I couldn't hear what she said, h/c and e/c...That sounds awfully familiar to.. Y/N!?

Sorry I didn't update in a LONGG TIME, My ass has been worrying about school since I'm going on Easter.. But don't worry! I've been living like I never made a camilo x reader story💀 I also want to make a new story that includes the reader, Like maybe 'Reader x character' or reader x any of my made up characters or a backstory with y/n and his little group with Alex? You guys can pick as I don't have any ideas. ALSO SO SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER AS I AM TOO LAZY TO MAKE IT LONGERRRR
I hope you have/had a good day and take care of yourself and I will see you next chapter!