Casual conversations

Night was upon, sparkling across the world. down below we have two boys. laid peacefully on top of that grass. chatting away their memories. Laughs and giggles filled the air, it was a comfortable moment but there was still something lingering in the h/c hair boy's throat. 

"Hey..Camilo?" The boy asks, Camilo stopped chatting and turned his sights towards the boy, "yes?" Silence was brought upon the two boys before it broke into pieces, "Why did....why did you come all this way...for me?" Camilo immediately freezes, why did he come all this way? "I think maybe because i was curious about you, maybe?" Camilo knows that wasn't the right answer but if it wasn't then what is? He feels like he knows but he can't directly put his fingers on it...

Camilo POV

Just a minute ago, the air was so comforting! Why is it so uncomfortable now!? 
i stare at Y/N, desperately finding words to say but nothing came out, jeez Camilo do something! "Sorry for uh..stealing and insulting you...kinda" My head turned around as i stared in shock, was he apologizing!? "no problems haha! To be honest i kinda forgot those ever happened, heh" a sweatdrop slides down my face as i face the boy with an eye closed, open mouth. wait.. oh i know how to start a conversation! " Oh by the way, how did the little girl know which way you went?" I flinched crazily when Y/N sat up, he looked shocked, "um, i don't know, maybe she was just a huge fannnn????"  

Y/N POV

SHIT HOPEFULLY HE'S A DUMBASS, "Ohh that makes sense!" He smiles at me before rambling abt who knows what. I sighed, thankfully he's stupid dumb enough to not get the lie... i told that little girl not to snitch! That little shit! I got her candies for nothing! "Y/N are you listening?" i snapped out of my mind before replying, assuring him i was. "then what did i say?" Life froze right there, on the spot. what in my mom's dead vagina do i say.............

"how you made toast in a river." 

WHAT THE FUCK??? WAIT I SWEAR I DIDN'T SAY THAT OH LORD HELP MY DUMB ASS,

"ok good, you were listening!" ... NO WAY THANK THE LORD KOSJIHUGVHGUOYGCFV

"Yea ofc i was listening, Why'd you think that?" I smile at him. " Tbh idk, you just looked out" 

"hahaha sorry about that" I chuckle, Camilo beams up with a smile before slinging his arm around me. "you know, We're practically best friends!" My eyes widened, "WAIT WHAT WHEN???" he gives me a smug smile while replying with "Laws of nature!" He smiles proudly for a minute before a gloomy aura surrounds him. "wait what time is it" He asks, "idk probably looked around 10 pm-" "10 PM!? SHOOT I HAVE TO GO HOME!" He almost knocks me over when he stood up, but luckily i was saved when he quickly squatted down, "Y/N, lets meet up everyday right at this spot. ok?" what!? he wants to meet up!? EVERY SINGLE DAY!? before i could reply he quickly ran off while yelling out "OKAY GREAT SEE YOU NEXT TIME!" ...

"now what" I examine the spot, looking for a victim to rob before my eyes placed itself onto a brick house. i smirk to myself before lifting myself up, "Hello hello brick house" i whisper to myself before shapeshifting into a parrot.

Camilo Pov

shoot shoot shoot! im so so dead!

before i dropped to my knees, i could see the casita up ahead, I almost started crying right on the spot . as i reach to the blue door with my familia on it, i could hear the clingings, did i just arrive right on the spot? i open the door slowly to find all my Familia setting the table, "Ah Camilo! your just on time!" i turned my head to the voice and saw my mama. i smile as i walk in. "Hi mama! dont mind me asking but what time is it?" I say as i walk towards her, "Oh it's only 8 pm haha!" she chuckles. thank god Y/N was wrong. "Now that your here, can you help Mira set up the table?" She points to the table revealing Mirabel placing the cups and plates down. "Okay mama" i run off towards the kitchen. i grab some plates, forks, spoons and cups before running towards Mira. "hey camilo, how was it with Y/N?" she whispers smugly, i could feel my face reddens a bit. "mira shush" i glare at her for a bit.

wait a min, why did my face reddened

HEY HEY HEYYYY

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A LONG TIME, im gonna be honest yall i only updated bc of this dude commenting on my chapters LMFAO they go by like Dimipelte

i like there energy so that why i updated so WHATS UP DIMIPELTE lmfao anyway see u next chapter, 

i hope you guys had/have a lovely day, take care of yourself and i will see you next chapter!

<3