Chapter 7 - Mysterious Man

I keep looking at their beautiful bodies and graceful movements. Who are they? Are they goddesses?

They can't be human, they are too unrealistically arresting that I can't even take my eyes off them. I feel like I am lifting from the ground beneath me. My body is floating, without letting my toes touch the floor.

"We will give you everything you want, every pleasure you desire, the power you wish to possess...You only have to take my hand," the gorgeous woman with the golden stone hanging on her neck insists on me. Their fallen hair is almost touching my cheek. They are that close.

But, something is not alright. This is not right.

I sense that something is out. I have no idea what my sixth sense is saying, but there's a faded voice that talks from far away. I can't hear it properly.  I felt something weird.

Something is happening to my shoulder, the back of my shoulder where my birthmark is. I feel a chill like something is tickling down my skin. Something in the inner of me is trying to rise, but it's weak. I can feel it. It's trying to fight against the daze I am fallen to.

But whatever is happening inside me, it's not working. Something stronger is holding me back.

I shake my head sideways and blink.

The three women stare at me with surprise. The smiles on their faces drop. The glow of the stones is weakening, it's fading. Cracks start appearing on their beautiful faces, the muscle tissues are tearing apart. They are getting angry, their faces fill with both horror and vexation when they start realising that I'm gaining consciousness from whatever they are going to me.

"Y/n, get out from there,"

"Y/n, come with me,"

"Take her hand,"

"Run"

My mind starts jamming with all the noises rambling. I am getting confused and again I feel that I'm losing consciousness that I gained somehow.

The three beauties are getting back to normal. They look prettier than ever now. The lustre they glowed is stronger. I know that my mind is no longer under my control. But I know that something hideous will happen if I obey them.

But I can do nothing else but to be their puppet...

The blue gemstone owner moves closer to me. Her pearly teeth glisten in the darkness. The rosy lips stretch, revealing the sharp edges of her long teeth. They are longer than normal teeth. She is getting closer to my face, I feel my body is stiffened and frozen. I can't even move my muscles. A flux of smoggy air starts leaving my body. The woman is sucking the smoke like a thing that I am releasing. My body is getting weak. As she keeps doing it, the other two join her, consuming the smoke I am releasing. I am losing my consciousness faster than before now since all three of them are doing it.

I'm so doomed, I can feel it.

Suddenly a gust of air separated us, crashing into the mini circle of the three beauties. Blue colour flashes like a rumble of thunder as the huge gust hits us. My body falls and rolls away from the mystic beauties that were rounding me earlier. I groan as my head hits on the grassy floor, landing flat on my face.

I wish I was wearing a helmet right now,

The three females flicker their heads in the direction of the obstruction caused. I slowly turn at that side too. My neck feels like it is cracked. I manage to drag myself away from the three mystics and try to stand alone. I glance at the person standing in front of us.

Now what? Who's that? What on the earth is happening here?

In the semi-darkness, I see the glowing aurora of a man who is watching us with sharp eyes. I can't see his face properly, but I can tell that he sure isn't happy about the encounter of the three beauties who are now looking terrified with the sudden appearance of the masculine they are facing. He takes another step forward, blasting another gust of blue flashes towards the three of them from his bare hands.