Chapter 3 - Plane Crash

⚠︎ Sensitive topics ahead

I gulp hard, continuously trying to unlatch the door. A big jolt makes me sway away from the door, making me fall on the floor. I suddenly look at the instruction board written in clear English.

"Push to open"

I groan loudly, perceiving that I was making a fool of myself. All this time I was pulling it instead of pushing it. God damn Y/n, why are you so clumsy?

I grip the edge of the sink and get on my feet. With the next bounce, I directly slam into the door, making it wide open. I stumble out only to collide with someone else,

"Y/n! Are you ok? Where did you disappear?" Jackson is half stuttering. He caught me from my arm, preventing me from landing flat on the floor.

"What's happening?" I breathe fast while asking him anxiously. I can't stand properly because of the frantic movements of the huge metal bird.

"I don't know either, looks like something has terribly gone wrong," he looks as jittery as me.

The plane is horribly swinging, making us impossible to stay on our feet. People are screeching their lungs out with the horrendous experience they are facing.

Are we gonna crash?

Jackson tries his best to stand up, staggering while making his way to the end of the passage. He gestures me, "Follow me Y/n, we have to make it to a middle, it'll be safer," he says, somewhat trying to ease my worries.

I acquiesce him and try to follow him. The friction between my boots and the texture of the carpet isn't strong enough to hold my body from swinging. As I take few steps forward, trying to catch up with Jackson, my foot trips with the next hefty jolt, making my face hammer by the ground. My lower lip blast opens, letting my taste buds detect the metallic warm liquid.

"Y/n-ah," Jackson turns as he sees me on the ground. "Aish," he strides to me, clutching my shoulder, supporting me to stand up. I quickly wipe off my bloody lips and follow him to the passenger cabin.

It is chaos inside the cabin.

People are trying to hold onto their seats, crying loudly for help. The air hostesses try to calm them down. Even they look terrified, yet they endeavour calmness inside the plane. Jackson glide to the last seats of the middle row, motioning me to imitate him. I am nervous as hell, I don't know what to do or not to do. My brain has stopped functioning, leading my thoughts to tangle. I clasp the head of the seat, sliding my body into the seats. With great difficulty, I flop into a seat, panting both nervously and anxiously.

A loud and stern male voice speaks through the speakers,

"This is your captain speaking, we have everything under control, we are going to have an emergency landing right away," as he says, the oxygen masks fall from the roof above our heads.

The rattling of the plain and the loud cries of the people are making my head ache. I feel sick inside my stomach with all the flipping inside it. I feel like the dinner I had before the flight is gonna rise to my head.

A female figure enters the cabin. She is wearing a uniform that belongs to the airplane crew. She announces, holding tightly into a pole nearby,

"Passengers please remain calm, captain has everything under control. No need to worry," she tries to maintain a serene tone while talking. Suddenly a loud voice talks frantically, 

"How the fuck is everything under control? Does he even know what he's doing?" A man stood up from his seat. Even he is swaying, he manages to reach the front, near the air hostess. I breathlessly watch him gripping the woman from her collar,