Where am I

I woke up to the slight rays of sunlight shooting from the window down to my face so I just pulled the blankets to cover my face from the light. I then decided to get out of bed but my head was aching so I didn't bother opening my eyes until I put my legs down on the carpet. "This carpet feels so rough today where's the fluffyness" I said in my head as i playfully moved my feet in search for the fluff.
I then opened my eyes slowly and lazily , at first everything was blurry and then boom it hit me. I wasn't at my apartment no wonder the carpet was so rough, where am I ? And why the hell am I in this baggy boy shirt. What happened last night, better still what happened for me to get here. I was panicking and I could feel my legs giving up on me, so I just sat on the bed and contemplated on what I was going to do. Should I stay in the room or go out and attack whichever kidnapper brought me here. Wait wait wait I'm just overreacting. This could be Cane or Jacobs place, I mean since we were together right and Rie is probably in the other room still sleeping . Yeah this makes so much sense now. Silly me and my thoughts I let out a sigh of relief and just smiled to myself.
"Aaaaw Jacob has so many ways of showing how sweet he is, making me wear his shirt instead of sleeping the whole night in my dress and it sure does smell really good" I said this in a chilled and happy tone.
I then decided to go out and greet whoever was watching TV as I heard sounds of it playing. So I walked out and viewed the place before reaching the lounge. It's a really nice apartment, it's huge but it's too simple, I guess that's what boys like. I finally reached the lounge and I saw blonde hair peeping from the top of the couch as the couches back was to me. I wanted to go to the person seated there but I was startled by a voice that came from the kitchen which was facing the lounge.

"Good morning my dear" the voice said. I looked and saw a woman dressed in an attire putting some cupcakes into the oven. She didn't look so old but I would say she was the maid or the person who took care of James or Cane whoever stayed here. Before I even got the chance to greet her back I then heard another voice

"Oh the new girl is awake now"

No no no no no . Kill me , this can not be happening. Please Lord , this has got to be a dream, if it is wake me up NOW. There's only one guy with that voice and one guy who still calls me The New Girl. You have got to be kidding. He got up and stretched himself. He was shirtless but he was wearing boxers !Relax! . I guess this is the part that I look away but I couldn't. I couldn't move or do anything because I was shocked. I was shocked that I was in Craigens apartment and that I might have been put on his list of hookups.

"Why am i here, what happened" I said with a monotone voice. "What did you do to me" I remained calm as I said this "and why am I in your apartment"

"Oh trust me a lot happened, would you like to hear about it" he grinned as he walked closer. I just stayed planted to were I was standing. A lot happened , oh gosh not with him, he can't couldn't have been my first , I have gone beyond my beliefs and I feel like puking. How could he take advantage of me because I was drunk or something?

"I'd like to go home Craigen" I said with a calm shaky voice.

"You don't wanna have breakfast or anything to eat, yesterday really seemed hectic for you" he said as he laughed. I didn't reply to this.

"Fine lemmi go get my keys and I'll drive you home" he finished as he went to his room. Him drive me home, be alone in a car with this pervert, hell no. I took the opportunity to run out before he came back. I'd never had to run like that ever in my life and to make things worse I used the staircase instead of the elevator. Clever right !

"Think you a runaway bride don't you now" my sub - conscious said. I got downstairs took a cab and headed straight for my apartment.

#######
BTW (BY THE WAY) this took place in front of the lady in the room but she was obviously minding her own business