Party

*Denise Pov*

Like WHAT THE HELL who has a party on a Friday instead of a Saturday. Like does that make sense. Why not just make it on a Saturday seeing as Saturday is when "most" by "most" I mean normal people hold parties but on the other hand Saturday is not so great to hold a party cause you have church the next day so she had to settle with Friday but really . Ok wait am I seriously having a debate with myself on which day is the best. How bored am I. ** We were finally out of school and Rie and I headed straight for the mall to pick out some outfits for the party. I had no problem with picking out something random and good looking from my wardrobe but Rie on the other hand had a reputation to maintain and she had been so persistent all day about picking out stunning outfits and knowing as im not the arguing type we just had to go with her lead.

"Twinzies or Singles?" She asked

"This is College Rie, I'll go with singles"

"College doesn't mean we have to stop dressing alike , we are still bestfriends"

"I still go with singles Thank you" I smiled as I walked away to go and view the other hangers of dresses. My eyes caught attention of a lime short tight fitting dress with long sleeves of black lace with black imprints on it. The lace extended from the slight bottom of my chest all the way to my neck and at the back was a zip. I saw Rie approach me with a black leather dress. Of course black was what she would be wearing , to look fierce as usual. She believes that black is the sign of a fierce god .

"Black really can't you change to white maybe" I said with hope in my voice

"What a funny joke" she said as she laughed "I actually love that dress , it looks so gorgeous and on you it could look even better"

I just looked at her and gave her a wide smile and looked back to my dress. She already knew that I was saying thank you. Sometimes me and her didn't have to say anything because we had our own gestures instead of using words. That's how strong our connection was . We bought our dresses and decided to window shop but this became literally "window shopping" we bought everything we saw and liked on the windows. Every time we hit the mall for a certain something we would come back home with a whole load of bags. I guess you could just call us shopaholics. We've taken a cab back home and we are getting ready for the party. IT starts at 7 and it's like 6.25 right now. We bath get our make up done and finally wear our dresses. I wont lie we both look like celebrity icons. We are now waiting for the boys to arrive and pick us up but they seem to be taking their time . They finally arrive and Rie opens the door .

"Took you long enough" she says with attitude talking to Jacob

"It's just 7.05 what's the rush and anyways--" he stopped talking as he stared at me coming out of my room

"Hie Jay uhmmm you okay" I say looking confused

"Well yeah I am I'm just you know...What the hell you look amazing" he said as he kept on starring

"Thank you"
"Uhm you can stop starring now you know" I said as I chuckled .

" You look fierce and stunning too miss Diva" he said knowing what would happen if he didn't compliment Rie. She was very fond of compliments

"Mmm thank you where is Cane?" She asked

"He's down stairs he had to answer a call so he didn't come up......shall we ? " .We both took his hand .Each one by each hand and headed for the car